You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 02:22:24 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Totally Spies!  (Read 3047 times)

Offline pendarious

Re: Totally Spies! (Almost ready to start! Two spies still needed!)
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2010, 06:15:53 PM »
*laughs* i love your logic sure i'll play Jerry as well.

Offline HunterTopic starter

« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2010, 10:19:37 PM »
*laughs* i love your logic sure i'll play Jerry as well.

Thanks.  ^_^

I think instead of having an X-Powder that they'll have a functionally identical device (which I haven't thought of a name for) that looks like a folding PDA roughly the size (but thicker) than an iPhone or Blackberry.

« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2010, 11:34:50 AM »
I think instead of having an X-Powder that they'll have a functionally identical device (which I haven't thought of a name for) that looks like a folding PDA roughly the size (but thicker) than an iPhone or Blackberry.

I can't find a picture that I like.   (Apparently, no one makes a flip open pda.)   >:(

P.A.N.D.A. = Portable All Necessity Digital Accessory.

Offline RS Mistress

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2010, 12:52:56 PM »
I (sadly) love this show. I don't know how good I will be at trying to RP it but I would like to give it a shot if that's ok. I think I could do Clover better than Alex.

Oh look a mall! *runs off* I have some shopping to do to get the perfect outfit to show up Mandy once and for all!!!!

um.... ya

Re: Totally Spies! (Almost ready to start!)
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2010, 12:54:51 PM »
I (sadly) love this show. I don't know how good I will be at trying to RP it but I would like to give it a shot if that's ok. I think I could do Clover better than Alex.

Okay, we'll make you into Clover.    ;D

Let me double check with everyone and unless someone wants to drop, we'll be able to start either tomorrow or Monday.  *does the happy dance*
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 01:01:03 PM by Hunter »

Offline RS Mistress

« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2010, 01:04:12 PM »
Monday would be the best for me. if that is ok. I think I can write Mandy too as she's not around too much but to distract Clover. (shes a favorite of mine  ;D ) Don't you still need an Alex? Or she could be written by PinkSuccubus or both of us.

« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2010, 01:05:58 PM »
I'm double checking with PinkSuccubus as she initially volunteered to double cast.  Assuming she's still willing, we'll go ahead and run with it.

And feel free to add Mandy in.  ^_^

Offline pendarious

« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2010, 01:15:12 PM »
cool this may actually take off.

Re: Totally Spies!
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2010, 09:07:43 PM »
As soon as Finn gets back to us with a character, then we'll start.

Here's some additional thoughts that I had:
The guys represent a second team of superspies and the first mission will get everyone together (woohping should be interesting...) then we can split up as we desire.  (pendarious is currently working up said first mission as we type)

« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2010, 10:27:43 PM »
I'm beginning to think that we've lost Finn.   :-\

Since I promised that we'd get started, is there a desire to wait and see if we get another male character or go ahead and start without?

Offline Florence

« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2010, 01:11:36 AM »
I'm sorry, I'm still here. I've been busy, but I'll try to have a character profile up soon ^^; if you want, you can start with me and I'll have my character show up when the profile is done, though it shouldn't take too long.

« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2010, 07:06:58 AM »
I'm sorry, I'm still here. I've been busy, but I'll try to have a character profile up soon ^^; if you want, you can start with me and I'll have my character show up when the profile is done, though it shouldn't take too long.

Okies.  We can wait a few more days.

« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2010, 09:42:23 AM »
Last double post.  (promise)

I've gone ahead and put up the OOC thread.  http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=76135.0  Enjoy!

Offline PinkSuccubus

« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2010, 01:56:03 PM »
Hey, just an observation:

In every adventure these girls have, one of them always get captured and brainwashed by the bad guys. I dunno. Sounds like something we might want to keep in mind. Maybe. Just trying to keep things alive.

Peace~Love

« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2010, 05:45:05 PM »
Hey, just an observation:

In every adventure these girls have, one of them always get captured and brainwashed by the bad guys. I dunno. Sounds like something we might want to keep in mind. Maybe. Just trying to keep things alive.

Peace~Love

^_^

I'll put up the IC thread on monday (yes, I'm also not wanting this idea to die).

« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2010, 05:45:13 PM »
The IC thread is up.  http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=76855.0

pendarious, would you be so kind as to start us off with a woohping?  ^_^

Offline pendarious

« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2010, 06:05:16 PM »
well i'd kinda like to see where everyone is so i know where the whoop entrance will be.

« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2010, 12:44:20 PM »
And...done.  I'm going to lock this thread so for any further commenting, please use the OOC thread.

Thanks.    ;D