I'm actually not sure that's the angle to take, given the natural player tendency to pick sides with characters they put in. That being said, here's an idea.
Description: Physically, Pan appears to be a very handsome male in his mid-to-late 20's of strong Greek decent. Muscular in build, but more along the lines of a track and field athlete that specializes in throwing events then super-strong. He has a pair of horns on his hair line like those on a young goat, and has the hairy goat-like legs of a Satyr complete with cloven hooves. As for his clothing taste in costumes and normal clothes, he went nude for the vast majority of his existence and only puts clothes on now to humor mortals. As such he usually just goes into battle with whatever he's wearing and cares little about the fate of his clothes. He is experimenting with normal clothing and isn't doing a particularly good job matching things, but somehow still comes off as so-handsome-it-enters-the-realm-of-the-supernatural anyway.
His personality is quite laid back and he seems to only care about Wine, Sex, Music, and Nature. He feels that the time of gods is long past and he's just here to enjoy the ride, like a parent whose kids are off to college. His feelings for mortals are on par with a proud parent toward a grown-up child, and as such he tries to be hands-off as a rule- but will go full Papa Wolf when they are threatened. Sometimes he betrays his age with his insights and wisdom as he is old enough to pre-date the Greek civilization. As for his sexual orientation, he does prefer sex partners that are female humanoid sentient beings but there's a reason it's been called "Pansexuality" as really he'll fuck anything that can have an orgasm back [Note: Pan is Pansexual, I'm heterosexual. He'll "frolic" with dudes, but someone else someone else should control him when he does it.] The only real firm patterns others have noticed is no children and he can't be monogamous even if he tries.
In terms of raw power, Pan is probably in a weight-class all his own. However, Pan is the first to admit that while he's willing to fight when the need arises he isn't a warrior and most of his superhuman capabilities have little or no direct combat applications. He's great for support, not so much for direct combat.
* Superhuman Attributes - As the God of Passion and God of Virility, Pan's Endurance and Charisma are both considered to be at supernatural levels.
* Limited Immortality - Pan can be killed but only temporarily. If killed he'll regenerate and resurrect, how long depends on the damage to his body but most certainly by dawn the next morning. He's also immune to all poisons and diseases not specifically meant for the killing of gods.
* Communication - Most gods can communicate with all sentient beings, Pan extends this to all living things as the God of Nature. When he speaks, all understand like he spoke their primary language. When spoken to, he understands as though they spoke in his primary language- a variation on Greek that's been dead for thousands of years.
* Power Enhancement - As the God of Shepherds, a title that may be turning into God of Superheroes, Pan can enhance the superpowers of other beings if they as a rule use them to help others. So far this effect is barely noticeable but it's growing.
* Music Instrument Empathy - As God of Music, Pan can instinctively play any musical instrument he encounters at the skill level of a gifted amateur. He can also learn to play this instrument better at supernatural speed, achieving a skill level considered supernatural after only a few days of practice.
* Emotion Manipulation - As the God of Music and the God of Passion, Pan has abilities in this vein from both domains. With the playing of a musical instrument as a focus he can create, enhance, or cancel out emotions as he sees fit. Without an instrument he's limited to only particularly intense emotions like Lust, Love, Fear, Anger, or Despair.
* Fertility - As the God of Virility, he is technically able to impregnate anything with a vagina whenever he has sexual intercourse. Fortunately, the two big exceptions to this rule are if his partner is pregnant already or if he specifically wills otherwise- which he's made it a habit to do.
* Healing - The most dramatic ability given to him as God of Virility, Pan can heal living things by touch- to the point he can regrow limbs, regenerate missing or broken spines and organs, and resurrect the very recently dead. He does have to take their conditions onto himself first when he does this, but then he can heal himself. So, it hurts- but he can do it.
* Teleportation - Pan can teleport with a range of hundreds of miles, though the destination has to be a natural setting.
* Limited Weather Control - The most combat effective of Pan's abilities, he can manipulate the weather to some degree. Not enough to knock over cities and threaten the local climate, but he can put out fires by making it rain- even inside buildings for example. Considered the most combat effective because- if conditions are just right- he can once in a great while cause a target to be struck by lightning.
* Plant Control - Pan's other ability with some combat use, Pan can manipulate plants and plant matter. This includes animating it, creating large but simple objects out of plant matter, or creating small but precise items out of plant matter.
Being a God, his very life is dependent on the faith of mortals. The strength of his powers can wax and wane accordingly. Pan himself is attempting an alternate strategy to sustain his life, the regular reaffirmation of himself with his domains of Shepherds (or Superheroes), Music, Passion, Virility, and Nature. This is the godly equivalent of going hardcore vegan. If he fails to do this, or fails to take on worshipers, he will lose his domains one by one then die of the equivalent of starvation.
Short Bio: His origins are unknown to even his fellow Greek Gods, somehow supposedly both the product of the god Hermes seducing a wood nymph and a veteran of the Titan-God War- making him far older then Hermes and possibly older then Zeus and Olympus. A nature god, he contested Apollo for God of Music, gave Artemis her first hunting dogs, and other feats with the main Olympian gods while seducing so many goddesses, nymphs, and mortals that "God of Passion" was added to his titles by Zeus himself as a jest.
How exactly he got back to the modern world isn't entirely known either. The Circle claims to have been involved, but if so they lost control of him quickly even by their standards. It's known that at some point in the distant past he tried being monogamous with the nymph Echo and together they had a daughter named Iambe- but that ended badly. Other gods would discover Iambe missing, Pan missing, and Echo dead- only her voice repeating "Pan is Dead" was left of her. A few weeks ago he reappeared in the wilds of Arcadia, aware that time has passed but unaware of how it happened. Now he seeks to explore for himself the world of mortals- and when approached by the Storm Guard he offered his aid.