You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 08:36:39 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for fandom & original RPs! Anyone is welcome!  (Read 643 times)

Offline LyseniTopic starter

Looking for fandom & original RPs! Anyone is welcome!
« on: July 06, 2010, 03:38:33 PM »
Hello! :) Lyseni here, looking for a laid back partner to write with! I'm hoping this will take place over PMs (email is also an option). Also, smut is more than welcome, so don't be shy! I have to admit, most of the ideas I have in mind are more sex-oriented anyway...  :P

I can play male or female roles, as well as more dominant or submissive characters depending on what ideas we come up with together.

Have a look at my O/O page and see if anything there catches your eye. Below I have listed a few things that I'm interested in at the moment.

Mass Effect: I've really been wanting a Shepard/Tali story! Or just straight up PWP. Looking to play either Shepard or Tali, I don't care. I just want it! <3
The Walking Dead: I would love to find a Daryl or Carol to play out a scene with. They're my favorite couple. ;__;

I would also be interested in pretty much any of the animes I have listed, though it has been a while since I've seen most of them. Same goes for the video games I have listed.

Incest: An oldie but a goodie. I enjoy scenarios involving father/daughter, grandfather/granddaughter, brother/sister, twins (M/M, M/F, F/F). Just looking for some dirty fun for this one.
Teacher/Student: This scenario may be a little overdone, but it's been a while since I've done one and I'd be pretty interested in coming up with something that suits both our needs. :)

This isn't an exhaustive list of what I'm willing to do, so if you think you have an idea I might like, feel free to try me!

Please PM me with any interest you may have.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 12:25:18 AM by Lyseni »

Re: Kitty's Cravings [Mostly M/M]
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 11:58:53 AM »
Updated.

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 06:41:22 PM »
Updated.

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2010, 02:18:52 AM »
Big update: Added a craving and updated my existing cravings with more information on what I would like.

Re: Looking for fandom & original RPs! Anyone is welcome!
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2013, 12:26:50 AM »
Revamped this ancient thread and added new stuff to hopefully lure in a few new victims ... roleplay partners.  :P