Molester Lessons [MMM/FFF NC] M wanted

Started by Haibane, July 06, 2010, 12:59:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haibane

Morning commuter time in Tokyo. A female student is waiting for her train on a crowded platform. She sees a lady teacher from her school (whom she knows and gets on well with) with a younger girl student. About to board the train the teacher sees her and invites her to board a different car. The teacher seems insistent about which particular car. Once the train is in motion the girl notices that this car seems unduly packed and apart from the three women all are men. The girl finds she is being molested and eventually is raped. Looking at the teacher and the other girl they too are in the hands of several men each and being roughly used. The girl naturally loves the treatment and for the next thirty minutes of the commute she is taken multiple times by unknown men.

This is a non-con group one shot and the full posting is here. I've linked to it from here because I'm not sure everyone visits the one-shots forum up there in it's lonely top right hand corner...

We have enough ladies for this game now and I'm looking for a couple more male players. You will need to play more than one character, probably three but they will only be required to be anonymous male hands, mouths and other appendages (though you can add some small character bits in too such as discussing the weather or the stock prices as you share a moaning schoolgirl between you). You will also be fully comfortable in a state of undress and touching other males as you share said moaning female. Enjoying giving anal sex is a must.

If you are interested please contact me by PM first, although here is the OOC thread for additional info only at this point.

Applicants will be checked for suitability (spelling, grammar, post length, writing style) so this is not a first-come-first-served game offer.

Thank you.

DoctorGreen

Dr. G

AncientMaster

Noted my interest and sent you a PM on which of the males i would like to play. also liked the doujin very good