The Dragon Riders Of Pern

Started by Chrystal, July 04, 2010, 10:23:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jalyn

Oh, I want in on the action! I'll bring in L'iam and Reth. and YAY!!! I am so excited about this!

Name: L'iam
sex: male
If rider, Dragon's name: Reth
If rider,  Dragon's colour:blue
Hold of Origin: Telgar
all I want is you
will you come to me?'

Chrystal

OKAY people.... Please be aware that the RP thread has been open for some time. Wretched and I have RPed a mating flight and Paladin is wanting to play with someone.

BUT NO-ONE ELSE HAS POSTED!

I did actually seriously consider having a one-on-one with Wretched for our mating flight RP, but I figured there might be other players wanting to at least try their hand at catching her green. Or if not that, then I expected you guys to be wandering into the lower caverns for breakfast by now. At the very least, all the commotion of a green dragon rising to mate should have woken you all up!

So come on, get posting!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Paladin

hmm and I need a someone to be a gold rider. Otherwise I am pretty much a third wheel in this RP. Comeon someone female seduce the Wing leader. LOL

Paladin

Jalyn

Name: Neryma
Sex: Female
If rider, Dragon's name: Lyzanth
If rider,  Dragon's colour: Gold
Hold of Origin: Igen Hold

If you post in the weyrling barracks I can reply...
all I want is you
will you come to me?'

Kaiser Maverick

Name: Ren
Sex: Male
If rider, Dragon's name:Hyperior
If rider,  Dragon's colour: Green
Hold of Origin: Lemos

Chrystal

Sorry, Kaiser, but I can't allow this character as it stands.

Male dragon riders have an "honorific contraction" in their name, and the dragon's name is also wrong.

Plus, you obviously didn't know that green dragons are female and when two dragons mate so do their riders!

I'm sorry but in order to not spoil the enjoyment of the other players, I must regretfully ask you not to take part.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Kaiser Maverick

Jalyn

My appologies for recent absentism... Live got hectic, tryin to get it to calm down... should be soon though!  Ill be able to post friday or saturday for sure!
all I want is you
will you come to me?'

Chrystal

No problem... We seem to have lost Wretched... :'(

Andol

Hey Cyrstal... sorry i have not said anything for awhile. Where do you think I should put up my charater And'l...... i am not sure where would be good to start him. Oh and hopefully someone will have a cute greenrider to spare for him :P

Chrystal

Sorry, hun, but this RP has basically died a natural death....