The official Harry Potter trailer.

Started by Zealously Jaded, June 29, 2010, 04:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zealously Jaded

Wolfy

Yes..yes it does....can't wait for November..first Kinect, then Harry potter. ^-^

Cherry Bloodrayne

So cannot wait for this to come out! I still wonder why people bash Twilight and not Harry Potter.

Paladin

Quote from: Cherry Bloodrayne on July 01, 2010, 07:08:45 PM
So cannot wait for this to come out! I still wonder why people bash Twilight and not Harry Potter.

Because Twilight was horribe, and Harry Potter was actually decent.

The Golden Touch

Yes.  More of this yes.  I cannot wait. ^ ^

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

darkangel76

Nice! I can't wait for this either... it's been a long time coming. Crazy that the whole craze will soon be completely over.

Jag

Quote from: darkangel76 on July 02, 2010, 12:18:44 PM
Nice! I can't wait for this either... it's been a long time coming. Crazy that the whole craze will soon be completely over.

If Star Wars has taught us anything...it doesn't have to ever be completely over.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

darkangel76

Quote from: Michi No Sora on July 02, 2010, 12:22:30 PM
If Star Wars has taught us anything...it doesn't have to ever be completely over.

This is very true! ;)
Hrmmm...

Diabolus Lupus

I'll be glad to see how they do the end of this. I can't believe it's been around for over 10 years.

Zealously Jaded

Quote from: Paladin on July 01, 2010, 07:29:00 PM
Because Twilight was horribe, and Harry Potter was actually decent.

I so agree and the fact that vampires are so passé, but when Harry Potter came out it wasn't a 'big thing' until the 3rd or 4th book... it was seen as new and exciting, it actually made children want to read.

The one thing I can't stand is people who watch the films but don't read the book...that really annoys me...