My name is Ptolemy, and I have just discovered Van Halen.
Alright, let's get cracking.
Very short summary of the idea:Key concepts of the idea:- The story would progress in a rather slow pace. The two characters wouldn't be getting busy for some time, but there would be tension, and flirting between them. All in all, I want it to actually be a romance story we will collaborate on it. Not just 'Hey, come here after class and fuck my brains out". Trust me, most people would get bored of that kind of setting for a collaborative writing roleplay in a few pages.
A high school student (Above 16, as per Elliquiy rules, of course!), who is from a rather emotionally abusive family and is rather socially secluded, is seduced by a teacher at the new school he is at. The seduction would start with hints and after quite some time of build up between them, a culmination would happen and the storyline who continue from here on out.
The details would be talked over via PM. - Each writer will be a story teller. We will work together, hand in hand, on building an awesome, interesting and intense story. The main focus point isn't the erotic writing, but the taboo love that goes on between the two and how society is slowly starting to suspect things. Then, the intrigue should begin. There will be hot & steamy parts, but the two characters will have a road to walk until it actually gets to that.- I would like to keep it as non-stereotypical as possible. I want to keep this story as plausible as possible in terms of a realistic relationship, and how the couple overcomes the challenges that are thrown their way
. What you can expect out of me:
- An active writing partner. I'm on Elliquiy every day, and I will be able to put out at least 3 to 10 replies a day.
- I enjoy building a storyline, and building up the sexual tension. I do not like having a quick-fuck scenario where the sex happens in the first three pages.
- A writer who will try keep things interesting. I'm not going to bore you with IKEA Sex Scenes, and overused cliches.What I expect out of You:
- Posts that are bigger than two paragraphs. Four to six would be best, but the opening posts should be somewhat larger.
- Activity. I really want a posting partner who is ready to post at least a couple of times a day.
- An overall, nice person that is easy communicate with, seeing as this roleplay is going to take a pretty long time.
Like the idea? Want to roleplay interesting characters in a deep romance story? PM me if so! You won't regret it.