You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 12:57:08 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Castlecliff Magic Academy (interest check)  (Read 8230 times)

Offline Scya

Re: Castlecliff Magic Academy (interest check)
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2010, 05:23:45 PM »
Appearance:

Name: Nias Goldstraße

Race: Human with some nonhuman in her Ancestry that explain her aptitude for Botanic

Field of study: Majoring in Necromancy and Plant based Magic with a minor in Elemental Conjuration

Equipment: An Amount of Flowers that she is tending in her Room, a Bag of Holding, some gold one Set of Festive Clothing, Practical clothing ,reading glasses and a robe.

Bio: Nias  is a Bastard, oh she is a sweet if somewhat shy wallflower but she is a Bastard in the old sense and daughter of a Whore from the Goldstreet in Gotsburg never knowing her Father. Her mother was Certanly wealthy and no common streetwalker but she dreaded the prospect that awaited her daughter without a good name so she was overjoyed as her daughter showed signs of Magical aptitude and burned some contacts to get her into the Academy.
Nias thinks her Situation is Shameful and so she is trying to be  a good student. She hopes no one recognizes her Surname.

Limits: Scat.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 05:34:43 PM by Scya »

Offline Nyarly

« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2010, 11:45:54 PM »
...Goldstraße?

Offline SheenaTiger

« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2010, 12:41:46 AM »
...Goldstraße?

that is german ^^
Gold = Gold (quite obvious)
Straße/Strasse = Street

i nearly giggled when he posted me over messenger his first version of the post ^^

Offline Nyarly

« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2010, 02:04:07 AM »
I know that (I'm German, after all), that's the reason why I was so perplexed. And I don't like Gratuitous German. It just sounds stupid.

Offline SheenaTiger

« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2010, 02:11:11 AM »
I know that (I'm German, after all), that's the reason why I was so perplexed. And I don't like Gratuitous German. It just sounds stupid.

you are? *blinks* YAY! *pounce*

Offline Scya

« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2010, 06:08:54 AM »
My version was that she translated her name Goldstreet to make her self sound a bit foreign, making it not quite as obvious where she was from.

And when the only known City already has a vague Germanic name..

Offline Nyarly

« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2010, 08:36:53 AM »
Wouldn't it be better if she just changed her name? Just translating it isn't too subtle...

Offline Scya

« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2010, 08:41:16 AM »
To increase the amount of drama i would say she can't Legally change her name.

Offline inflatetress

« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2010, 08:22:57 AM »
Guys is this game in anyway still going on?  I know Sheena is waiting for a post from me but I see no other activity and am wondering if anyone has interest in keeping it going other than Shenna and I?

Offline SheenaTiger

« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2010, 08:39:41 AM »
Guys is this game in anyway still going on?  I know Sheena is waiting for a post from me but I see no other activity and am wondering if anyone has interest in keeping it going other than Shenna and I?

oh yes i am waiting as hell ^^

and please decide to either write me correctly or wrong ^^

Offline elfguyTopic starter

« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2010, 11:43:03 AM »
Sorry guys I lost the trail of what went on a long time ago, and I'm not sure I feel like going back to reread what went on, but do feel free to keep going!