Two Years of the Best Times

Started by Pixilicious, June 22, 2010, 08:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pixilicious

So...Today was my two year anniversary here on E, and I'm sitting here thinking about all the things that I've experienced here on E.  I've written some of the best stories here, with the best writing partners that a girl could ask for.  E has given me a way to explore my imagination and use my creativity.  E has also given me a way, through writing to push boundaries and experience things through my characters that I would never likely experience in real life.

I took a venture here late last year, and started in a group game with a very dear friend of mine.  I'm so proud to see that game take off, and become one of the largest group games on Elliquiy today.  A special thank you from me goes out to everyone that plays in that game...Alxnjsh, Nicholas, Nim, Elina, Gravik, Sasha, MzNurse, Argent, Lord Mayerling, Dramen, AuroraChloe, Secretwriter, Barnbean, Braioch, Chelemar, Jated and Saku!  You guys are the best and I'm completely in awe of your talent in writing in this game!

Socializing is great fun for me and I want to thank every single one of you that I've hung out with here on E, whether it be in a social thread, or in the Shoutbox.  I enjoyed every minute of it, and I hope that there will be more to come.  E has become my home in the past two years, and I don't know what I'd do without it.  A short few months away last year proved that I cannot survive without E in my life!

First of all, I'd like to say a big thank you to everyone that wished me a happy two year in the thread that alxnjsh created for me.  I am truly flattered that so many people care, and took the time to send me their well-wishes.  Thank you so very much!  I loved each and every message that everyone put in that thread!

To my mentoring buddies...You guys are completely awesome!  Seriously...You guys are so hardworking, and by far the best group of mentors that I've come across here, and I'm so happy to be on the mentoring team again with y'all!  I promise not to drive you guys too crazy! ;)

Of course, one cannot mention how great E is without giving thanks to the Staff that helps run this place.   Special thanks goes out to Mithlowmen, Valerian, Neroon and Kip, for being a source of knowledge and in some cases a bit of a mentor to me in my ventures here.

But, most of all... I'm so incredibly grateful, and completely blessed to have made the friends that I have here on E.  You guys deserve an award for putting up with all my craziness and ever-changing moods!  While I've made friends with a lot of you here on E, and I love each and every friendship that I have here, there are just some people that are extremely near and dear to my heart.

"No one could ever know me
No one could ever see me
Seems you're the only one who knows
What it's like to be me
Someone to face the day with
Make it through all the rest with
Someone I'll always laugh with
Even at my worst I'm best with you, yeah"
---"I'll Be There For You"- The Rembrandts

GrapeTootsiePop~ Why do I always start with you?  I'm really still trying to figure that out.  We have, by far, the most dysfunctional relationship that anyone in the world could ever have.  You drive me crazy, I drive you crazy and...It's love...Strange love, but love nonetheless.  You've ALWAYS been there, when I've needed you...When it really mattered, all I've had to do, was call you up and you'd be there.  I love you, and you know it.  My life wouldn't be the same without you!  (And no, there's no "Separation Clause" in our Lifemate Agreement!) ;)

Kyrsa~ I'm pretty sure that we've already established that no matter what list I make on E, you're going to be in it.  My darling Wife, I'm still waiting for the Vegas wedding to make it official! ;)  Just remember, you wear the pants in this relationship!  *grins*  You are just such a complete doll with a very big heart.  I know we've had our fights, but I also know that you mean well!  I wouldn't trade you for the world and you know it!  *smooches*

Nicholas~ My Sugarpop!  What can I say about you that hasn't been said yet?  Hmm...How about...Underneath all that leather, whips and chains, is an exceptionally sweet and caring guy?  Yep...I'll go with that!  You've been such an amazing friend to me over the past year that you've been here.  I know we have come close to irritating each other at times, but I'm glad such things haven't made a permanent dent in our friendship.  You're a wonderful person and a complete sweetheart, and I really value having you as a friend.  *hands over a soy cheesecake*

Alxnjsh~ Lexidoll!  Ermm..Dr. Lexidoll!  Thank you so much for being who you are.  You've been such a voice of reason for me for the past...*counts* 7 months.  I'm so glad that we're friends!  You may claim to have a very cold heart, but I seriously beg to differ!  You're an amazing man, not to mention completely intelligent and a loyal friend.  You've helped me get through some interesting things here over the past few months, and I'm truly grateful for all the advice and encouragement that you've given me.  There are very few men like you on E, and I would never want you to change the way you are.  I hope we continue to stay friends for a long time.  *hands over another cheesecake*

Lady Annabelle~ My darling Twin...You absolutely cannot NOT be on any list that I make.  You are one of my best friends on E.  I'm totally blessed and honored to have such a wonderful person as you for my Twin.  You've truly been a source of strength to me over the past four-five months, and I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart!  You'll never truly know how much the things you do mean to me, because I don't feel that I can truly do them justice with words.  I've never seen you as anything less than your kind, sweet, polite, loving self.  Don't ever change, my darling.  Elliquiy needs more people like you around here.

Kip~ My darling Husband!  I'm waiting patiently for that move to Florida to make it official! ;)  Thank you so much for being who you are.  You're such a sweetheart, and you know by now that I absolutely love you (and your accent) to pieces!  We had some amazing discussions, sharing of songs, and just some really, really unclassified randomness.   You're an excellent writer, and a just as amazing friend.  I'm so glad that I took the chance to get to know you!  I'm clearly enjoying the results!

Ryven~ Mr. Rylicious...  Thought I forgot about you and that nickname, didn't I?  ;)  I miss having you around here on E as much as you used to be.  We've always had some fun times, and some interesting conversations.  I had half a chance to play a game with you, and I'm still waiting for when you return to E and I can play a full game with you.  Until then, I'll just settle for being your friend. ;)

MzNurse~I owe you a lot over these past few months.  You've done so much in keeping me sane when I've wanted to freak out about things.  You've been someone that I know I could've always counted on to have my back in weird situations.  (And you know that I can truly get into some interesting ones).  You always know where to find me for whatever! :D

Barnbean~  I would use my nickname for you on here, but you'd probably spank me after! :D  This is probably the only person that might not see this blog.  He's not very social here on E, normally choosing to stick to his stories, but he's a good friend nonetheless and there is absolutely no way that I would ever overlook him.  Barnbean, you've been another voice of reason since you and I have met.  I love every single one of our conversations.  I love your sarcasm and wit...It definitely keeps me on my toes.  I give you full and complete credit for getting me addicted to Glee now! :)  You're an excellent writer and a great friend, and I look forward to being your friend for a long time.

Braioch~ Last, but most definitely, certainly not least...My one and only Manwhore!  To be completely honest, when we first started talking, I didn't quite get you, but I'm so glad that I didn't decide to turn away.  You're a great person with a heart of gold, though your ways of showing it are totally different than most.  You're a very fun person to be around.  You make me laugh.  I respect your way of thinking and what makes you the way you are, although I won't quite give in to your tastes in music!  I wish nothing but good things for you, and I truly hope that we continue to be friends.  *throws Pixi dust at you*

I know I'm not always the best person in the world to deal with, and I really, truly don't mean to be difficult at times!  I can honestly say that you guys have seen me at my best and my worst and still love me in spite of my flaws.  To me, there's absolutely nothing more that a girl can ask for from her friends.

~Pixi Kisses~
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

Marguerite

Good to see you made two years Pixi and hope you have many more years to come.

-Hugs-

Congrats on your two years again.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

HockeyGod

Boy I need to go to the dentist after reading that sugary sweetness.  ::)

You're an amazing person Pixi and you make many of us smile every day. Congrats on 2 years and here's to a billion more!

Phobetor

*Snickers* You start with me because I make sure to be the thorn in your side so you think of me first...Always. ;) Thank you for being who you are. For annoying me, for loving me, for holding my head up, for never giving up on us and for being the frustratingly beautiful individual that you are.

Under all of the verbal abuse...I do love you. ;)
-Tootsie

Btw: My lawyers have looked at this Lifemate Agreement and we're going to have to set up a meeting with your lawyers.
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.