News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

9-11

Started by Zakharra, September 11, 2006, 08:38:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zakharra

Five years ago two planes flew into bthe Twin Towers of the World Trade Center. Within a few hours of that happening, the Towers fell. Killing thousands. Another plane flew into the Pentagon and a fourth crashed in a field in Pennselvania.
It is time to remeber that horridlbe morning when thousands died. It's time to remember those who died. it's time again to remember the mindset of people who can do what they did with the planes. it's time to remember the bravery and courage of the first responders and the common citizen that pitched in to help.

It's time. Remember 9-11..

*bows head in silence*

PhoenixBlaze

I was actually on my way to Washington D.C. that morning but had to turn around and go back. I will never forget where I was. *bows head*
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4449.0

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

Celestial Goblin

I was playing on my PC when my aunt called and told me to turn on the TV.
It doesn't feel like five years, to me it still seems to feel like 'last year'.

*bows head*

Lirliel

*Bows head*

I was at home, my parents called me down to tell me that a plane had just hit the world trade center. My first reaction was, "They must be joking"
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Sugarman (hal)

Saw second plan go in... Was almost 6am west coast time. Paratransit picked me up for work... and by the time I got there first tower fell.... Nothing got done that day or the next.

In a New York minute...
"And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make."

My On/Off's

Lyria

*bows her head in silence*

*holds up a huge middle finger to anyone who puts me down for doing it*
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash.           ons/offs

Lilian

I was watching TV that morning when they switched the news program to give live in New York.

*Bows head*