You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 01:37:22 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: I is looking for heavy bondage f/m or f/f (master/slave  (Read 333 times)

Offline HeyHiHelloTopic starter

I is looking for heavy bondage f/m or f/f (master/slave
« on: June 21, 2010, 12:05:43 AM »
So for some reason I am really into heavy bondage. It just turns me on :O i really <3 master/slave or master/pet sort of thing.
So I was just loking maybe someone out there would like to roleplay something like that with me? I will only play the female sub. Here are some ideas of how my character will become the sub towards the domme.

- She is a daughter of a wealthies businesman in the small town. Bodyguards folow her everywhere, since almost every kidnapper wants to get a ransom off from the rich daddy. Once, she runs away from the bodyguards, soon being kidnapped by someone who makes her his/hers pet and trains her.

This one is a completely different scenario:

- It is the future now. The government had failed completely, the people going mad doing everything hey want. Slavory had come back. This time with a twist. Th slaves are more like toys to make the time fly faster. She is the youngest of many daughters of a really poor family. In the end, her family is forced to sell their youngest daughter into he slavery world, so that everyone in the family could survive.

In both cases I will be the sub. I want some dra,a in both of those! some kind of a sick twist!
So anyway, if you are interested, please PM me ^-^