You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 12:12:43 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Character Profiles.  (Read 509 times)

Offline HarukiTopic starter

Character Profiles.
« on: June 18, 2010, 07:58:36 PM »
I recently gave my RP website (Haru's RP Empire / Corner) the KO.  It simply just wasn't working anymore, considering people are more leery these days of going off-site when it comes to these RPing communities.  Not just E, but everywhere.  Understandably so with all the constant threats of hackers, ID thieves, spammers, and other nasties who use websites as a means to harvest personal and / or identifying information to do us harm.  It's why other things, i.e.: Rabbithole, Facebook, Myspace, et al, are frowned upon in sigs or public areas.

I'm preparing to re-code my old character profiles and lists into BBS code for this joint and others though, and I'm running into a jam with E here.  Where do I throw up character profiles and story ideas to them?  I'm not suggesting to put up a seperate forum for this purpose.  I'm just wondering if I throw these in my requests, or my O/Os, the Wiki, or somewhere else that is NOT an off-site host, like what I had before with my old Freewebs / Google Sites webpages?

Appreciate the help in advance.

Offline Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Character Profiles.
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 08:08:09 PM »
Some people add them to their O/O thread, others put them up on Wiki.   Either one works, and either one can be linked.

Offline HarukiTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 08:15:42 PM »
Time for me to add to my O/O thread then.

Thanks much..  :)

Offline Daleen

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 06:03:13 AM »
If I might ask and risk playing a fool what is O/O and what do you mean to create a charecter on Wiki? It seems this RP site is structured very different then the one I come from and so I might need some help after all, sorry o be a bother

Offline Lilias

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2010, 06:08:16 AM »
You can read the Guide to Elliquiy for several answers, just keep in mind that most of the features are reserved for approved members :-)