You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 02:24:49 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Rubbing The Lamp (seeking pervy male character) (Taken)  (Read 322 times)

Offline Dim HonTopic starter

• The Horrible, Lovely Thing || The Sorcerer's Familiar || Not This || Sinners' Nadir || Desire of the Endless || More Dark In Me Than Bones || St. Fucking
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • The Aforementioned Darkness
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 19
Rubbing The Lamp (seeking pervy male character) (Taken)
« on: June 18, 2010, 06:03:41 PM »
Rubbing The Lamp
   Setting: Fantasy (Urban or High)
   Plot: Our male protagonist finds (or steals) an old lamp for someone paying him a lot of money. So much money, he becomes curious about the battered old thing and inspects it - and discovers when he rubs it, out comes a djinn. Faced with a limitless number of wishes, our thief goes about living his every fantasy.
   Desired Genders: M/m, M/f, F/m etc
   Desired Tag: [EX] (negotiable)
   Notes: The gender of the djinn is whatever the protagonist desires. I'd like the djinn and the thief to have a very fun relationship, with her urging him to go wilder with each wish and him slowly falling for her, even though he has everything he could want. For his fantasies, I'd be open for anything so long as it's interesting and diverse. I'd love it if the protagonist was a bisexual switch but imagination is a bigger craving here.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 07:01:07 PM by Eden »