Two Characters, Two Lives, One Story? (possible email rp)

Started by Greenthorn, June 17, 2010, 07:08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenthorn

I am looking for someone to rp with through email. I want to tell a story about the life of two people. These people do not have to be “together” and this is not meant to be a sexual story, although there might be sex involved depending on the routes taken (and the sex might not necessarily be between the main characters). I am thinking that writing about these two characters, and their lives over the span of a year. You decide what happens to your character during that time span. Perhaps these two do know each other, or perhaps towards the end they will meet. Maybe, these two already know each other and are telling the other about their life…who knows!

I know that this is majorly open to many things, but a brainstorming session with someone who is interested would be ideal. The reason I want this through email is school… I just do not have the time to guarantee a post here on Elliquiy. I am not looking for any speed writers, and since this will be through email, I am expecting more story-telling than I am dialogue. I cannot commit to letting you know how long it will be between my responses.

I am open to almost any setting, any time-period, and I do not care if your character is a man, woman, transgendered, transsexual, elf, vampire…get the point? I also do not care if YOU are a man, woman, transgendered, etc! I just want a story and it has been a long time since I have done one.

I am not a perfect writer, but I try to use proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling, and I expect the same from you. Though it might sound bitchy, but if you write like crap or cannot utilize a spellchecker, then I will not continue anything with you. My time lately is precious and I am not going to waste it on giving and not receiving equally. ALSO, if anyone has ever told you that your writing intimidates them, please do not respond as I would feel silly attempting to match your abilities.

So, if anyone is interested, or would like more information, feel free to send me a PM. Also, after writing this post I must add that I could be open to writing the story here in Elliquiy.