IWantYouAndYouWantMeBabeThereAintNothingBetter ((AAA111 and Kaiser Maverick))

Started by AAA111, June 16, 2010, 10:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiser Maverick

"No no just.....I wish we would enjoy each other more. we haven't made out in a year, not that it's a major priority.'

AAA111

She looks at him confused "Are you sure its not a major priority..your making it seem like it is babe" She says as she looks at him.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Clearly it is. We are always so busy. You with work and school and your second job and me with just school. We don't see each other enough as it is..But obviously its a priority"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"When we get married is it gonna be like that too..not doing "it" enough." She was clearly taking things out of proprotion.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She looks at him. with complete seriousness. "You think I'm not happy?"

Kaiser Maverick

"No. I just don't like being seperated from you for long. It really gets to me."

AAA111

She smiles as she holds his hand. "Hmm me too. I HATE being away from you. But good news I'm right here"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She smiles. "God do I love you. I'm so lucky to call you my fiancee. So what do u wanna talk about babe?"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Oh that is something we should probably talk about. Where were you thinking? I have my ideas but I wanna hear yours first babe"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She smiles. "I was thinking of maybe Daytona Beach or Miami. RIght on the ocean. Plus don't you have family down there or something? Mike and Renee are like 2 hours from there too." She smiles.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"I love when you wear that red speedo. Especially after you work out..Mm mm mm" She giggles as she leans her head on his should.er

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick