IWantYouAndYouWantMeBabeThereAintNothingBetter ((AAA111 and Kaiser Maverick))

Started by AAA111, June 16, 2010, 10:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

"Hey baby" SHe smiles giving him a kiss on the cheek as she hugs him.

Kaiser Maverick

He smiles and kisses her back. "Hey love how are you." he said opening the door for her and letting her inside.

AAA111

She smiles as she walks in. "I'm doing good..Glad it is th eweekend. How are you babe?"

Kaiser Maverick

"Yeah its been hell with out you." he said as he closed the door and directed her to the kitchen.

AAA111

"Aww baby your too sweet" She smiles as she puts her hands on his waist and lovingly pushes him towards the kitchen laughing. Like they used to when they first started dating. She loves him so much..Maybe even more than before.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"So Im over here becuase..." She smiles nonchalantly as she teases him.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Oh yeah todays kinda special huh" SHe smiles knowing full well how important it is. She loves him so much.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Of course..5 years ago today I started dating the love of my life. " SHe smiles.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Your scholar? Babe I'm not that right. But one thing I was smart about you was dating you" She smiles up at him.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She kisses him deeply. "I love you too. Your the best thing ever. So update me on your life" She smiles sitting down at the table.

Kaiser Maverick

"Well I'm student council president, got a promotion, almost enough money for a house and car so yeah its going well. And you?"

AAA111

She smiles. "Mm my babys rolling in the money..Oh nothing just going to classes doing hw and working ALL THE TIME. Getting there I guess"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Guess whos coming in to see us this weekend babe? Mike, Renee, and Luke" She smiles. Her brother, sister-in-law, and her nephew who is 4 now. SHe smiels at him.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Yeah and apparently Lukes been asking and talking about Uncle Alex all week. Mike says ever other word out of his mouth has been Uncle Alex. He likes you" She smiles at him.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"I know but I'm his Aunt Kelsey even though he calls me aunt kel and he knows your always with me and he saw me kiss you at the party last summer so he put two and two together and figured you were uncle alex..Yet huh?" She smiles at him.

Kaiser Maverick

He smiled and nodded. “Yeah Kels yet. We've been dating for five years heheh."

AAA111

"Duh silly" She smiles knowing that at some pt he will be uncle alex. she loves him so much.