IWantYouAndYouWantMeBabeThereAintNothingBetter ((AAA111 and Kaiser Maverick))

Started by AAA111, June 16, 2010, 10:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

Name: Kelsey Sanchonski

Appearance: Curly brown hair that cascades down her back. Her hair is a little bit past the middle of her back. Gorgeous baby blue eyes that are easy to stare into for ages. A small nose. Dimples that are huge when she smiles. She has that smile that makes you smile even when you are mad.

Outfit: A pair of jean capris that are very snug on her small frame along with a white t-shirt that she got last summer at the beach that reads "Virginia Beach Lover" and on the back "45-Virginia Beach LifeGuard".

Kelsey just moved to Albany, New York from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Kelsey is currently a sophomore in high school and she is still getting used to the idea of a new school and a brand new town. So far she likes the environment and the people thus far. She likes being here and being around new people even though she is still a very shy girl.

Kelsey is the youngest of 5 children and loves her big brothers very much and respects them. Family is very important to Kelsey more so than anything in the world.

Sitting in her algebra class with her pens, highlighters, pencils, notebook, and book on her desk. She is sitting in the back row away from everyone else waiting for class to start. A very studious person who thinks school and education is very important. She is single having broken up with her boyfriend before moving to Albany.

Wondering what the day will bring and kind of nervous about starting her new job after school that day. She just got a waitressing job at the local dinner where all of the kids from school and around the area hang out. It is the local hangout.

---

Class starts and as the teacher writes down some problems on the board, Kelsey begins to write down the problems and take notes to make sure that she is able to understand the material. She was never very good with algebra or any good of math so she figures that she may struggle in this class.

Kaiser Maverick

Name: Alex Stark

Appearance: Curly light brown hair.Unusual light purple eyes. A kind, uncaring attitude.

Outfit: A pair of military khakis,A plain white undershirt covered by a black suede shirt.

Stark,as he's usually called, migrated from San Diego,California to Albany,New York. He is a sophomore in high school and hates the idea of transfer.Stark attended a prestigious academy in California where his grade were the pride of the school. Straight A's since junior high,he was envied.The only problem was he had issues with bullies.They constantly picked on him everyday.......until Stark nearly beat them half to death.He was the strongest kid in the school but had no outlet for his emotions.Until baseball was introduced.He instantly made the team and was lead hitter until his transfer.Now Stark is the new kid in school and really doesnt want to attend.He is forced to with his 10 year old sister,whom adores him.Her Nickname for him:Starkie

Stark stood in front of the classroom door,nervous.He knocked on the door reluctantly.He turned the knob as a Algebra class was beginning.He stood in the doorway until the teacher and the class noticed him.All eyes stared at him as the teacher motions him forward.He hesitates but does so.

AAA111

Kelsey is writing down the first math problem on the board that the teacher wrote down when there is a knock on the door. She quickly puts her pencil down on top of her notebook and quickly turns toward the door. Anxious to see who is at the door. She figures that it is probably a teacher or the principal since it is so late now. Class started about 15 minutes prior to the knocking of the door.

As the door opens and the new kid comes in, Kelsey looks him up and down. Thinking how cute he looks with that curly brown hair and she wonders if he must be the new kid. She thinks to herself Maybe we could be friends. The new kids definitely do have to stick together. But then she shakes her head trying to get those thoughts out of her head. She is very nervous around boys and would never ever approach a boy because of her shyness and nervousness.

Kelsey notices that the new kids clothes seem very high end and she wonders where he is from but then she figures that the teacher will probably introduce him to the class anyway so it will all work out good. She shrugs as she turns from the door to the front of the room now. The door is to the left of the chalkboard and the rest of the seats face the chalkboard. The seats are in groups of 4.

Kaiser Maverick

Stark immediately walks to a seat in the back of the classroom.He didn't want to draw any attention to himself.He sat down without a word and hoped he could skate through this class without being noticed.He set a military looking bag down and and pulled out a textbook,a notepad,and a pencil.He kept his head down and looked as if he was working.(Wanna add more people?)

AAA111

As the class continues Kelsey listens attentively as the teacher explains to the class how to solve the problem that he wrote on the board at the beginning of class. She takes notes on keys steps that she needs to use or do when completing these types of problems. Every once in awhile she will look back at the new kid and smile shyly at him then quickly swivel back to the front of the room to take more notes.

(Sure)

Kaiser Maverick

Stark starred restlessly out the window.He felt caged and wanted out.His desk was closest to the window and farthest from the teacher.

AAA111

As the bell rings signaling that class is ending Kelsey gets up and quietly walks over to the new kind and introduces herself to him. She is trying to break out of her self more and become a different person. She needs to do this in order to become a different and very much better person. She is growing up finally.

"Hi. I'm new in town and I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kelsey Sanchowski."

(How we gonna add new people..post looking for new ppl?)

Kaiser Maverick

(Yeah I put up a post)
He gets up from the desk and starts to walk away.
"Alex Stark.Nice to meet you"
His tone was cold and friendly.

AAA111

(Oh yeah just saw that)

She smiled at him but noticed that he didn't shake her hand. She isn't good at reading peoples emotions through talking. "Isn't this place wonderful. I love it here. The place is beautiful and the weather is gorgeous. I just can't wait for snow. I've never seen too much snow before so I'm excited for that" She says giddily.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Plus I heard they have this really cool festival coming up next week with games and lots and lots of food. I always love playing games at the carnival. Especially the ones where you pick those tickets and it has to end in a certain number. It makes you feel powerful when you win. I like the games where you have to spin the wheel" She continues to talk as she rambles and rambles continuously.

Not at all realizing that she is being annoying.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"It is..then they have this cool fireworks display at night. I heard it is the best in the area. Plus they have other types of cool games." She continues to ramble on and on about absolutely nothing at all. She is the kind of person that gets very nervous when she talks.

(We wanna wait until we get some more people?)

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She looked at him kind of annoyed and hurt

"Well I guess not..I was just trying to be nice and try conversation but I guess looks are correct in your case" She says rudely back to him as she looks at him in the eyes and begins to walk away

Kaiser Maverick

Stark shakes his head and keeps on walking.She was really annoying.Why does she talk so much?He keep walk and then realized that he had other classes.
“I hope she's not in my other classes"
He says aloud as he walked to his othe classes

AAA111

She leaves the classroom and begins to head to her other classes. She has chemistry, english, and some other electives that day. She goes to her english class next then chemistry and so on. In each class she is seated in the very back of the room. She ends up being in all of his classes.

She smiles to herself thinking that even though he seems like a jerk and what her brothers would call douchebags she still think that is a good looking boy.

Kaiser Maverick

He sighs everytime he see's her.Im every class she was therr.He sighed and walked to the caferteria for lunch hoping not to see her.

AAA111

She heads to the cafeteria for some lunch. She gets out her money for lunch and stands in the ala-carte line for some lunch. She decided for lunch today she will have a pretzel with cheese and two cookies along with a chocolate milk. It was not a very healthy lunch but it was cheap and right now it was all the Kelsey was able to afford. After she gets her lunch she looks around the cafeteria for a spot to sit. She sees her new "friend" Alex sitting all by himself so she grabs her food and sits down next to him

"Hi. So what did you get for lunch today?"

Kaiser Maverick

He sat down after getting a plate of Nacho,Pizza topped with olives and mushrooms,a coke and a piece of cake.
“Its right in front of you"

AAA111

She looks over at him rudely and gets severely annoyed with him "What the hell is your problem?"

Kaiser Maverick

“Hmmm now you seem interesting"
He finally crack a smile.And her of all people did it.He was impressed and nearly couldnt show it

AAA111

"Why can I was rude just like you are. You seem like your the kind of guy that thinks your better than half of this school. Feeling sorry for yourself that you have to be here. Not even thinking about the fact that this is a chance to change things and become a different person. But then again look at you. Your a jerk"

She says as she gives him a dirty rude annnoyed and irritated look as she eats her pretzel.

Kaiser Maverick

“Well Miss Psychic,I like how you already have me figured out.Since you know so much whats my favorite color"
He said quizically

AAA111

"I do have you figured out. Black is probably your favorite color or some dark and dreary color like that"
She answers back. She thinks she knows him but she knows he doesn't know the real her. She knows for a fact that is something he does not know.

She has had a lot of turmoil in her previous relationship, which makes it really hard for her to let people in.