A school divided a vampire werewolf group rp ( always accepting )

Started by xwickedsmilesx, June 16, 2010, 05:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edhel Tari

Lyk always seemed to know how to make her feel safe.  His arm around her shoulder was heavy with muscles, and it felt good.  Looking over at him, she said, "You truly an amazing person.  I don't understand why some She-Lycan hasn't snatched you up before now."  She giggled.  But she was also being honest.   How could anyone meeting Lyk not just fall in love with him.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"I've never felt this close to a female Lycan before Eva I'm not sure why but I haven't." Then Lyk wonderred why he hadn't had many girlfriends over the years that was a really good question! he thought to himself.

Edhel Tari

"Well, if they are not wise enough to realize what a catch you are, I'm not going to complain."  She chuckled.   Looking about the class she wondered out loud.  "What time is it, shouldn't the teacher be here soon?"
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Lyk chickled a little then he too looked around "What about the students for that matter? Does any even come to this class anymore." Lyk looked around this really was wierd.

RomanSoldier

Samantha didn't find Nate in the cafe.  She didn't really expect to find him there.  She grabbed a small bit to eat, and gulpped it down.  She also drank about a gallon of milk.  She set her plate down and left in a hurry.  There was something there she didn't like the smell of, and would have rather stayed away from it. She stepped out into the hall and headed down to the class room.  She walked in and saw the giddy look on Eva's face. Then she looked over to Lyk.  She shrugged, not really caring one way or another that they were together; she sat with her back against the wall waiting for others to appear.

LimitlessNikkie

I laughed at the odd question "it's fine I guess" i said smiling taking another drink already feeling better. I glanced at the clock and smiled "come on class is any minute and I wouldn't miss it for the world" I said laughed and bounding up twirling and humming to myself. "come on" I said excitedly moving towards the door.

Kevben Battleheart

Rogal laughed along with Alex, watching her twirl putting him in a better mood, her mood spreading to him like an infection. "Right behind ya. Curious as to who this teacher is who seems to dislike you." Rogal said as he quickly followed her towards the door.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

LimitlessNikkie

"I don't think he dislikes me" I say fake pouting. Skipping like a little girl down the hallway I hummed to myself singing random bars of the song outloud. "I think he'll like me once he stops hating everyone." I said laughing stopping before the class room door. "We're probably early but I wanted a good seat."

Kevben Battleheart

Rogal found it slightly hard to keep up with Alex as she went skipping down the hall, her being a vampire and therefor faster than a human, and he had to almost run just to keep up. Now why would a teacher hate everyone? Rogal thought to himself as he opened the door for Alex. "I don't mind being early. It'll give me time to get to know you before class begins." he said with a grin. Looking in the room, Rogal saw several others in the room as well.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

LimitlessNikkie

Giving Rogal a formal curtsy I smiled "thank you sir" I said barley repressing a giggle and stepping into the room making my way to the front of the class waving at Eva and Lyk as I went unsurprised to see them together.
Sitting down I crossed my legs and waited for Rogal to sit as well and turned to look at him. "So" I said resting my chin in my hand "what do you want to know about me? you already know most of my big bad secrets." I said in a mock scary voice laughing

Kaiser Maverick

Kiryu walked into the class with Nate,looking almost like brothers.He yawned and took a seat near Alex and Rogal.

Kevben Battleheart

Rogal was quite surprised by Alex's change, not that he didn't like it, and as he followed her into the classroom he saw that Eva was already in the room, and looking quite happy at that. He wondered if she had met someone wonderful or if the person next to her, Lyk wasn't it, had anything to do with it. Shrugging his shoulders, knowing that he'll learn sooner or later, Rogal took his seat next to Alex and thought about what he wanted to know. "I would like to know a little about your family, if that's not too much to ask for." he suggested to her.

LimitlessNikkie

"which one?" I ask suddenly unsure but not showing it "I've been around a while and have had a few, two vampire and one mortal." I said shrugging

Leo

Sitting in the furthest corner of the classroom, Bahadir only moved hid eyes to look at the students entering, writing something in his book. He kept his eyes on Alex longer than he did on others, however.
I'm not new. I just... lurk...

LimitlessNikkie

I could feel eyes on my back and turned to look. Curiosity showed plainly on my face as I tried to remember if I'd met the person looking at me. Nope nothing. I wanted to say something but he was too far away. how annoying.  Instead I waved once and smiled.

Shoshana

Nate grinned at Kiryu and then went straight to sit next to Samantha. He tipped an imaginary cap at her again as he did so, to show his deference.

"Hi," he whispered. "Can we talk after class?"
The door's open but the ride it ain't free.

~Bruce Springsteen

Leo

Bahadir nodded slightly, he had stopped writing while looking at Alex, but then got back to it and retained his silence.
I'm not new. I just... lurk...

RomanSoldier

Quote from: Shoshana on July 02, 2010, 06:53:40 AM
Nate grinned at Kiryu and then went straight to sit next to Samantha. He tipped an imaginary cap at her again as he did so, to show his deference.

"Hi," he whispered. "Can we talk after class?"

Samantha looked at Nate. "Yeah, sure. Sorry I was unavailable til now. I had to... sort some things out." She spoke softly. She wasn't sure if he believed him, and frankly, she didn't care.  All she knew was she was angry, and she didn't like being angry.  She decided that a run would be helpful, so vowed to herself that after Nate talked to her, she would go.

Shoshana

Quote from: RomanSoldier on July 02, 2010, 03:13:16 PM
Samantha looked at Nate. "Yeah, sure. Sorry I was unavailable til now. I had to... sort some things out." She spoke softly. She wasn't sure if he believed him, and frankly, she didn't care.  All she knew was she was angry, and she didn't like being angry.  She decided that a run would be helpful, so vowed to herself that after Nate talked to her, she would go.

Nate gave her a playful smile and wink. "Thank you, Mistress," he whispered.

There--that would make his intention to serve her clear. She might refuse him, of course. But if she did, hopefully she would let him down easy after class.

~Bruce Springsteen

RomanSoldier

Samantha gave a slight nod. She never had a servant before.  Only the Elders did, and even they didn't give away what was expected from a servant.  It was assumed that all wolves knew, and that always ended that discussion.  She would have to make it clear that she also wanted Nate as a friend, however she knew she at least owed him protection from the vampires.

Shoshana

Nate relaxed a bit, taking Samantha's nod as acceptance of his service. He didn't have to worry about their conversation after class now; he could look forward to it instead. Now he just had to make sure that he could prove his value.

~Bruce Springsteen

RomanSoldier

Samantha saw Nate relax a bit.  She was sure that he was feeling better now that he had a mistress to serve.  She wasn't too keen on the idea, simply because she didn't want to be waited on hand and foot.  She was stubbornly indepentent and hated when other people did things she knew she was quite capable of doing.  She hoped Nate didn't mind too much.

Edhel Tari

"I'm sure they will show up soon."  Although they did seem to be lagging.  Then, one by one the students started to arrive.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"The real question though, deary is if the teacher will show up this time." Lyk said as he watched the students walk in.

Edhel Tari

Eva looked at Lyk and just giggled.  "So when class is over, you want to go back up to the dorm room and show me what you do?"
(Shakespeare)