News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Dominion: Anthro-Style (EX)

Started by undisclosedtoyou, June 16, 2010, 02:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

The Dominion: Anthro-Style (EX)

When the world started to change, no one really noticed.  It was small things at first, the disappearance of bee's, the conspicuous absence of dolphins, house pet's running away.  Only when major changes took place did people start to pay attention.  The sky roiled and darkened until the it was black and red, metal rusted until deterioration took over, and the Ph level of the oceans and clean water rose steadily.  All this seemed to happen in a matter of weeks, and pretty soon dissent rolled through the human population.  And than one night, all the animals disappeared, and an odd silence seemed to sweep throughout the world.  A week later, people woke up in their homes all over the world to find that most of the human population had been wiped out; it was a blood bath. 

Those who where left behind where...terrified and mystified.  They wanted answers, but those who could answer them where no longer alive.  They lived in a sort of limbo for weeks before an answer finally arrived.  Only it wasn't an answer anyone would ever had expected.  The answer came in the form of beasts converging on the population left standing.  Only these beasts weren't alien or monstrous; they looked and even sounded like dogs, cats, birds, and any other kind of animal imaginable. Oh yeah, these where the missing animals, and they where different.  Seemingly possessed they had humanoid like figures, and they demanded that the world be returned to them.  They took over after the aftermath of destruction, and their not willing to give it back. 

So far I want this game to be about the animals of this planet being possessed by demons.  They have molded the planet into their new home, and have the ability to shift into humanoid like shapes.  I do know that each Animal character would/could have their basic animal appearance, their Anthro appearance, and their more humanoid appearance.  Humans would just be humans, looking like regular humans with no powers or supernatural abilities.  The story would focus on the ruling anthro house and the human pets that will be used for breeding and labor.  The setting would be modern post apocalyptic, right after the animals have taken control.    Of course there can be factions of humans who have managed to stay free and un-captured, but the majority would have been scooped up for a life of slavery.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Drake Valentine

;o

Anthros slaving humans is always win in my book.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

undisclosedtoyou

Agreed!

But than again I always enjoy a good slavery plot if done right.  If a few more people get interested I can start to put together an interesting plot.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

An actual plot's up now!  So if your interested let me know here.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Drake Valentine

*Idly bookmarks.*

I'll work on character concept once enough people get interested~

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Zelric Miras

Ironwolf85

I like playing anthros but I couldn't do the crulity thing, nor enslave humans.
I respect humanity too much
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Drake Valentine on June 17, 2010, 08:05:54 AM
*Idly bookmarks.*

I'll work on character concept once enough people get interested~

Sweet, once we get enough people interested I'll throw up a character sheet.

Quote from: Leorobin on June 17, 2010, 12:37:25 PM
I'm interested as well.

Awesome!  I hope more people get interested.

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on June 17, 2010, 03:19:33 PM
I like playing anthros but I couldn't do the crulity thing, nor enslave humans.
I respect humanity too much

*Laughs* I don't think it's disrespectful to humanity to play an Anthro slaver.  Now if you actually went out and tried to enslave people that would be another matter altogether lol.  I would try to make a faction that was against the enslavement of Humans, but since this game is gonna be based on all the Anthro's having the same goal of taking over the planet, and since they are all possessed by Demons, who wouldn't really care that much about humanity at all, I'm gonna take a guess and say that this is probably not the game for you, sorry.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Kanen

I like Anthro stuff, so I will say that I am interested too.  Is this freeform?  Is The Dominion a system?

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Kanen on June 17, 2010, 06:56:58 PM
I like Anthro stuff, so I will say that I am interested too.  Is this freeform?  Is The Dominion a system?

Yay another interested party!  This is gonna be freeform, I could be willing to make it a system, but it would have to be something very very simple.

And it looks like we have a lot of males interested(which doesn't bother me one bit ;)  But we could use more woman.

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Zelric Miras

Decrepitdan

This sounds awesome, I could play a female character if you need it! :)

undisclosedtoyou

It would be awesome if you played a female.  I guess I should be asking what sort of characters does everyone want to play?  Who wants an Anthro character?  And who wants a human one? 
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Decrepitdan

I'll totally go anthro, and if im playing a female I totally want to play a flighty character who's part deer.

This would be the first anthro rp i'll have played in if im in however, so everyone please excuse my ignorance of terminology and the like. :)

undisclosedtoyou

Sweet!  that's +1 for Anthro and +1 for Human. 

And don't worry about terminology, it's not all that complicated; Unless I'm missing something lol.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Zelric Miras

undisclosedtoyou

Okies that's +2 for Anthro and +1 for Human.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Decrepitdan

Is there anything left to work out with the rp? I find myself wondering if theres like an anthro hierharchy, like one might see in nature - do lions have more authority than say, rabbits? Do anthros enslave other anthros as well?

Zelric Miras

I don't think it should go by species...more like by strenght.

Decrepitdan

Well would a lion anthro not be physically stronger? I suppose thats the question.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Decrepitdan on June 17, 2010, 10:58:24 PM
Is there anything left to work out with the rp? I find myself wondering if theres like an anthro hierharchy, like one might see in nature - do lions have more authority than say, rabbits? Do anthros enslave other anthros as well?

Lmao, Well I'm gonna keep working on the plot to make it fit perfectly.  I still have to put up the description of the ruling class this game will be set around.  Anthros will not be enslaving other anthro's, it wouldn't go along with the plot.  On the same page, Yes animal strength would impact where a character stands in the food chain, but this is not some hard rule lol.  In fact I think appearances could be deceiving since they are all possessed by Demons, so their power will be coming from that side of themselves.  So to clarify, all those playing anthro's would be Demons possessing Animals, which will change their forms and so on and so forth lol.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's