Any Wow-Heads out there?

Started by Anony Mouse, June 14, 2010, 12:09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Wolfy on October 10, 2010, 10:07:40 AM
Ooh..next week..so..not in two days. T_T lol

Actually yes, in two days time. I live in sunday so when I say 'next week' I mean 12th this month for US and 13th for europe. At least strongly likely it is.

Callie Del Noire

Hmm..

Let's see what I've see on Warlocks in beta.

-Shards are 'enhancers' now. You get a spell that let's you renew them in combat and one that is sorta like evocation you can use out of combat. It can be a great butt saving trick as the enhancement I liked most was 'oh no.. Meh bet got ate' instant summons.

Not sure about the optinum rotation as I don't do 'locks often (or past 20) and haven't done that yet.

Haven't tried Warriors/Locks/Druids (that eclipse power confused me. :D) yet.

Wolfy

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on October 10, 2010, 10:27:16 AM
Actually yes, in two days time. I live in sunday so when I say 'next week' I mean 12th this month for US and 13th for europe. At least strongly likely it is.

O_O FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Yes. :D

Which also means..druids get cat form at level 8. This. IS. AWESOME. o3o Especially for my Worgen Druid when Cata comes out. :D

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Wolfy on October 10, 2010, 06:09:26 PM

O_O FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Yes. :D

Which also means..druids get cat form at level 8. This. IS. AWESOME. o3o Especially for my Worgen Druid when Cata comes out. :D

Worgen druids look cool. Troll Druids look.. tie dyed is the kindest way to put it. (I'd say they are color blind too)

TheGlyphstone

Troll druids just look silly, really.

Wolfy

Worgen druids look awesome...plus, they get to be Lions. :D

Ooh...and the new Guild mounts are going to be Sick, too....I hope my Guild (The Family of Stonewall) can get the Dark Phoenix mount!

TheGlyphstone

Bleh. Alliance guilds get this dumb lion-thing, and Horde guilds get a freaking scorpion! So unfair.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Wolfy on October 10, 2010, 06:24:39 PM
Worgen druids look awesome...plus, they get to be Lions. :D

Ooh...and the new Guild mounts are going to be Sick, too....I hope my Guild (The Family of Stonewall) can get the Dark Phoenix mount!

LOTS of Heroic Raid Achievements required for that one dude.

LOTS and LOTS.

Wolfy

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on October 10, 2010, 06:36:25 PM
Bleh. Alliance guilds get this dumb lion-thing, and Horde guilds get a freaking scorpion! So unfair.

Psh...Lion beats scorpion! o3o

Plus, I bet more Guild mounts will be added..so it's only a matter of time.

Still..I'm pissed that Goblins get A Go-Kart as their mount. D:..Makes a Gnome's Mechano-Strider look silly!

Also, don't worry about it, Callie....Stonewall is So large we have to have 3 guilds. O-o It's really popular, too. o3o I'm sure we'll be able to get them.

Anyway..since Worgen aren't out yet..what should I make my Warlock? Human or Gnome? o3o

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on October 10, 2010, 06:36:25 PM

Lion looks pretty good. My beta guild needs 7 more levels for it

Saerrael

Callie Del Noire

Callie Del Noire

Callie Del Noire

Callie Del Noire

Guessing no one likes my videos.. killed the thread!

Zaer Darkwail

Nah, problem was that your were ally :P. But nice vids. Seen pics of SW on MMO-Champion but no vids of the city.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on October 11, 2010, 03:52:45 PM
Nah, problem was that your were ally :P. But nice vids. Seen pics of SW on MMO-Champion but no vids of the city.

No offense but Horde on my server are tools. SERIOUS tools. MAJOR UBER tools and aside from that I despise the Blood Elves and Undead..they are bad guys.

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on October 11, 2010, 03:59:06 PM
No offense but Horde on my server are tools. SERIOUS tools. MAJOR UBER tools and aside from that I despise the Blood Elves and Undead..they are bad guys.

Tauren are the only halfway decent Horde race, IMO.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on October 11, 2010, 04:07:05 PM
Tauren are the only halfway decent Horde race, IMO.

With Thrall in the lead I felt the Horde was working it's way back to their roots, now the he's gone?

Who knows. The Trolls got their home back, that always helps out. ;D

I always thought if enough of the Thrall faction, the Taurens and Dwarfs sat down for a decent drinking party one night, there were would a LOT of hung over dwarves, orcs and tauren and a BIG hole in the ground where the Undercity used to be.

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on October 11, 2010, 04:51:35 PM
With Thrall in the lead I felt the Horde was working it's way back to their roots, now the he's gone?

Who knows. The Trolls got their home back, that always helps out. ;D

I always thought if enough of the Thrall faction, the Taurens and Dwarfs sat down for a decent drinking party one night, there were would a LOT of hung over dwarves, orcs and tauren and a BIG hole in the ground where the Undercity used to be.

LOL, indeed.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on October 11, 2010, 05:39:51 PM
LOL, indeed.

And the next time they send a message to the 'We steal power from the Nauru' Blood Elves with a 'clean up or else'.

TheGlyphstone

I think they've "reformed" since endgame BC, actually. They're drawing their power from the re-energized Sunwell now. But they're still effeminate, excessively androgynous wimps with the most boring, generic faction leader in existence.

Maybe they'd bring the gnomes along, so that UC would be a radioactive crater instead of a normal crater. On the other hand, this might end poorly - similar to how the only thing worse than a zombie is a flaming zombie, a radiation-drenched Forsaken has to be worse than a normal Forsaken.

Saerrael

Aiden

4.01 hits tomorrow, new talents, points everything to set up for Cata!