Looking for an Exalted Game

Started by Elohim, June 13, 2010, 01:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elohim

Looking for an Exalted Game

I have two characters bouncing around in my head that I’ve been fiending to play.  The,  the first does require using the dreams of the first age advanced character creation. 

Essentially,  I desire to play the first Slayer caste infernal that  was released into creation.  She accepted her status as an infernal after seeing her lover,  who exalted lunar be destroyed by the wyldhunt.  She couldn’t do anything to fight against them,  so,  she watched in horror as she was destroyed.  A neomah found her back at home,  quite drunk,  and offered her a chance at revenge.  She didn’t even consider anything but her own blood lust,  so,  she entered the chrysalis and emerged a changed woman.  She spent time in the Malfaes learning the ropes of her newfound power before she was released into the creation once again.  Since then,  she wander’s alone taking down the wyld hunt whenever she can…  she hopes one day to completely destroy the immaculate order and all of its followers.

The second is a starting level alchemical exalted,  I haven’t put much thought into a character as of yet.  I just really want to try out the splat.

I also prefer big games over one on ones.