You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 10:54:58 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for an Exalted Game  (Read 367 times)

Offline ElohimTopic starter

Looking for an Exalted Game
« on: June 13, 2010, 01:19:05 PM »
Looking for an Exalted Game

I have two characters bouncing around in my head that Iíve been fiending to play.  The,  the first does require using the dreams of the first age advanced character creation. 

Essentially,  I desire to play the first Slayer caste infernal that  was released into creation.  She accepted her status as an infernal after seeing her lover,  who exalted lunar be destroyed by the wyldhunt.  She couldnít do anything to fight against them,  so,  she watched in horror as she was destroyed.  A neomah found her back at home,  quite drunk,  and offered her a chance at revenge.  She didnít even consider anything but her own blood lust,  so,  she entered the chrysalis and emerged a changed woman.  She spent time in the Malfaes learning the ropes of her newfound power before she was released into the creation once again.  Since then,  she wanderís alone taking down the wyld hunt whenever she canÖ  she hopes one day to completely destroy the immaculate order and all of its followers.

The second is a starting level alchemical exalted,  I havenít put much thought into a character as of yet.  I just really want to try out the splat.

I also prefer big games over one on ones.