You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 08:35:51 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Cybrewaste's Carnival of Climactic Chronicles [LF Females]  (Read 5638 times)

Offline CybrewasteTopic starter

Re: Cybrewaste's Carnival of Climactic Chronicles [LF Females]
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2012, 10:14:57 AM »
Added

Help me - Save me ****

She's on the run from the authorities and looks to him for shelter. He agrees and promises to hide her, and suddenly he's now hiding the most wanted fugitive in the country.

I'm thinking this should be in one of two timeline. The first being a present day where she's possibly innocent of the crime (Up to the writer) or the other option is one where the police are a corrupt force that control everything and the woman has escaped from a holding facility where she was being studied. In both scenarios I think that the male character would be arrested at some point and the female tries to break him out.

« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2012, 06:22:57 AM »
Added:

The Secret room *****

They met during a college lecture. She was smart, funny, beautiful and maybe a little shy. It's what drew him to her. She seemed innocent, unassuming, someone he felt was just like him. It wasn't until later when they were back in her room that he realised she wasn't quite the innocent submissive butterfly he thought she was.

This can be anything between bondage and Extreme. Can include any of the following fetishes: Bondage, Strapons, feminisation - as well as any others that are mentioned.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 06:24:21 AM by Cybrewaste »

« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2012, 08:06:03 AM »
One Month Bump

« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2012, 09:44:03 AM »
Monthly Bamp!

« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2012, 05:50:28 AM »
Don't mind me, just sitting here getting my monthly bump on.

« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2012, 10:58:28 AM »
September Bump

« Reply #56 on: May 26, 2013, 04:02:35 AM »
Bumped!

« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2015, 10:24:51 AM »
2 Years later and I'm back!

There might be some revisions to this list soon, but feel free to contact me if anything suits! :)

« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2015, 12:42:12 AM »
Made significant changes to the top post.

Removed:

The Rock Show

To Protect and Serve

Class is in

Added:

The Wager ******

Two best friends are hanging out in their college apartment. When their respective teams play in the superbowl. Tensions are high, and what starts out as a friendly wager escalates as the game grows closer. He loses
Now hes forced to make good on his bet and shes not letting him out of it.

Im thinking that theres probably a lot of wiggle room with this one, but Im hoping the end result being feminization, use of strapons, forced bi and the such. The bets might start off relatively minor, but escalates into very sexualized situations. Feel free to give me your ideas for the female character. Looking for one thats at least equal, but probably a little more dominant.

« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2015, 12:12:50 AM »
Added

The Mission - NEW - *****

She's a highly trained government agent, she's used to working alone and knowing how to use her skills to complete her mission. However for this mission, she's going to have to learn to work as a team, as she's about to team up with a computer nerd who has none of the skills she does.

For this sotry, I'm looking for someone to play the female agent, and they'll go on missions together and perhaps theirs some sort of chemistry as well. My character will be an I.T nerd who's never been on any sort of mission before and could use a little work on his non-technical skill

« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2015, 11:16:15 AM »
Added Welcome Home Soldier

Welcome Home Soldier - NEW - *****

They lived in a small town where everyone knew everyone and people lived there their whole lives. They had been best friends growing up and everyone expected that at some point they would realise their affection for each other was romantic, they would stay and start a family, much like many of the other families had done in this town.

That would however, not come to fruition as a terrorist attack in the nearest major city pushes him into a life of active duty, leaving her, as well as his friends and family behind with no idea of when hed be back.

Its 10 years later and hes been discharged after many tours overseas, hes a different man to the one who left, and now hes got to try and reintegrate himself into the town and life he had left so many years ago, while trying to deal with the burdens hed gained during the war.

Looking for someone to play the female best friend/love interest Id love to hear your ideas for her/the story