You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 09:49:07 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A time travel rp set in holland/belguim.  (Read 280 times)

Offline playfullchick76Topic starter

A time travel rp set in holland/belguim.
« on: June 12, 2010, 08:28:33 AM »
I've done time travel ones set during World War 2, and I'm doing two, but I thought of this one after reading about something in a ww2 book.

It would go something like this. I would be in an F22 Raptor, during war games exercises over the country, or it could even be during WW3. My plane would be damaged, and something would happen, that would transport the plane, and myself, back in time from 2012 to 1941 Belguim or Holland, depending on what country you want it set in the most. I would eject from my plane, which would explode as the set self destruct does its job, and parachute down.

I would parachute down, with no idea at first that I had been transported back in time just over 70 years. I would be found by a member of the Resistance, as there was an organisation called the Comet that moved shot down airmen and jews through europe to safe countries.

If this appeals to anyone, do let me know. Its a specific set and themed one, i know.