The Perfect Construct

Started by deraxeman, August 28, 2006, 02:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deraxeman

Well, I am back to writing at this site after a fairly long absence and am looking for some new one-on-ones.  Here is one idea ...

The Perfect Construct
A powerful yet lonely wizard/alchemist has created a new breed of living construct to serve as his slave. She is physically perfect and built to be obedient to her new master, who wields control of her through a special talisman.  She is utterly naive and unworldy upon her creation, a virtual blank slate, though her body responds to stimuli just as a normal woman's would and is self-healing.  Her new master intends to instruct her how to serve all his needs, regardless of how ignorant and/or inept she may initially be.  Reward, punishment and the power of the talisman will serve as excellent teachers.

I'm looking for someone to play the living female construct described above.  The specifics of the character in terms of appearance, name, etc. are something we can develop together.  I would like this to be an ongoing thread, with the possibility to change things up after a while (the talisman falls into someone else's hands, perhaps someone a good deal nastier than her creator, for instance).

Please PM me if interested. Thanks!