Intrest Check - Steam Trek: Future Retro

Started by GloomCookie, June 09, 2010, 09:49:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GloomCookie

Quote from: Karma on June 11, 2010, 09:03:37 AM
They're all Trek, though from the new movie. The only one I can't name is the brown alien, but she is in the movie, though only for a moment casting a withering glare at someone.

Yes she's in the new movie.  Madeline is her name, and she has a very withering glare.  And the little alien is named Keenser, and he's awesome.  He has like... one line in the movie, but he's just funny all around.
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

Muse

Oh, the redhead with the viel, is that Uvurha's Orien roommate?  IS she taken?  ;) 

If not, did someone sign up for Sulu yet or not? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Muse

*Grins* 

I see that's Gaila. 

May I play Sulu? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Haibane

A quick question, does the game plan to have the young, feisty, rebellious characters from the new movie or the older, rather cheesier ones from the original series? What age are they is what I'm asking I suppose.

GloomCookie

Quote from: Haibane on June 11, 2010, 01:07:15 PM
A quick question, does the game plan to have the young, feisty, rebellious characters from the new movie or the older, rather cheesier ones from the original series? What age are they is what I'm asking I suppose.

The young, feisty, rebellious characters who are thrown together aboard a ship and have to figure out how to work together as a team.

Kirk   25
Spock  26
Uhura  24
McCoy  31
Gaila  24
Sulu   21
Chekov 17
Keenser Unknown
Scotty 36

Quote from: Muse on June 11, 2010, 12:50:33 PM

I claimed Gaila for myself, because I wanted a character I could bounce around and use as a GM avatar.  But yes, you may have Sulu. 
*Grins* 

I see that's Gaila. 

May I play Sulu? 

Yes, you can have Sulu.  Gaila is mine! MWAHAHA
My DeviantArt

Haibane

Is Keenser the little knobbly headed guy who is with Scotty when OldSpock and Kirk turn up?

If so he hardly seems worth bothering with as a character.

Also who is the brown headed female to the left of the seated Chekov in the first picture? Don't even recall her from the film!

Elohim

*pokes*  Do you mind cross gendered players?    I'd like to give Spock a go.

Haibane

Personally I prefer not to do adult scenes opposite cross gendered players...

Now if Linna took Spock and you took Gaila... :P

Iksander

If no one has any complaints, I believe I'd like to grab McCoy.
I'm Just Some Guy.
Really.

GloomCookie

Quote from: Haibane on June 11, 2010, 07:13:05 PM
Personally I prefer not to do adult scenes opposite cross gendered players...

Now if Linna took Spock and you took Gaila... :P

Hmm... Elohim?  Want to play Gaila?  I'll take Spock if you want.  And Welcome Aboard Iksander
My DeviantArt

Elohim

Sure,  I don't mind...  chose Spock because he was the most tempting character that was left to me.

GloomCookie

Quote from: Elohim on June 11, 2010, 10:49:07 PM
Sure,  I don't mind...  chose Spock because he was the most tempting character that was left to me.

Ok :) So now to list who's who.

• Spock - Linna
  • Uhura - Haibane
  • Scotty - Geradine
  • Gaila - Elohim
  • Sulu - Muse
  • McCoy - Iksander
We still have openings for the following:
  • Kirk
  • Chekov
  • Keenser
  • Madeline
My DeviantArt

Haibane

Keenser and Madeline are very minor characters, hopefully the game would work without them.

GloomCookie

Quote from: Haibane on June 12, 2010, 06:58:36 AM
Keenser and Madeline are very minor characters, hopefully the game would work without them.

The game will indeed work without them, but I wanted to include them to give the impression that we're not humanists.

"Get your hands off me you damned dirty ape"

Anyway, the roles are open should anyone want them.  Hell, I'm surprised no one's taken Kirk yet.  Chekov was cute in this one, so we should see SOME interest in them!
My DeviantArt