You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 04:28:30 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Homecoming (Returning Soldier Idea, need Female)  (Read 311 times)

Offline PaladinTopic starter

• Angel/Demon Hybrid
  • Restricted
  • Enchanter
  • Without my Honor I am Nothing. Try to understand
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Homecoming (Returning Soldier Idea, need Female)
« on: June 08, 2010, 09:01:41 PM »
War is hell, Especially in the furture where a US space marine encounters all sorts of dangers. They lay down their lives for humanity and serve their planet, but what happens when they are done, and come home?

Lieutenant Shawn Richards is a Star Marine finally coming home after ten years on duty. He's a broken man,  his body covered in scars from countless battles, and the left side of his face horribly burned by acid. He comes home to find everything he knows has changed, his Fiancee has left him, his parents and sister are dead in a car crash that he was never told about. The only thing he has left is a house and alot of backpay. He's too hideouse for anyone to love or so he thinks, and since not everyones crazy about the war in the stars, he has to be careful where he goes or he could find himself the target of hate crimes. Now he sits alone in a fancy resturaunt eating by himself, this is where everything may turn around.

Offline PaladinTopic starter

• Angel/Demon Hybrid
  • Restricted
  • Enchanter
  • Without my Honor I am Nothing. Try to understand
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Homecoming (Returning Soldier Idea, need Female)
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 08:21:36 PM »
Ok game has been accepted.