You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 06:46:28 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: G.M Exchange G.M Seeking a G.M!  (Read 294 times)

Offline BehemothTopic starter

G.M Exchange G.M Seeking a G.M!
« on: June 06, 2010, 12:40:11 AM »

So im a long time G.M and have run several solo games in the past. Ive been wanting the chance to actually play in something, as opposed to just G.M! The idea is I G.M a solo game for you and you G.M a solo game for me. Im familiar with quite a few systems and settings, Ive even dabbled with building a system of my own and creating several campaign settings. If youre a G.M with some experience and are interested in trying this type of thing, hit me up! Im keen to hear from you :-D

F.Y.I: My preference is for an I.M game, but Im willing to go PBP too.

RPGs Im willing to G.M
  • Pathfinder Forgotten Realms or a dark fantasy home brew setting these are favourites. No 4e for me!
  • WHFRP 2e
  • Shadowrun 4e
  • BESM
  • Old WoD VtM, WtA, HtR, VtDA
  • New WoD VtR, WtF (Willing to try others, just dont have a copy)
  • Exalted Not much experience, but currently re-familiarising myself
  • Rogue Trader Only just picked this up
  • Cyberpunk
  • Scion

Not to mention a few game concepts I have, but dont have a system for!

RPGs Id like to play
  • Pathfinder
  • Exalted
  • Mech Warrior
  • The Riddle of Steel
  • Shadowrun 4e

Im willing to try new games too ;-)

Characters Id like to play: These are listed more as archetypes or concepts, not strictly as classes in the D&D sense.

Males: All the Dom kind
  • Alpha Warrior Basically a Lone Wolf, kick-ass swordsman type. Original, I know.
  • Assassin
  • Ranger
  • Knight

Females: Although most are the hot headed, strong willed kind, most are there to be tamed and made to submit ;-)
  • Swordswoman
  • Archeress
  • Priestess
  • Sorceress
  • Rogue

Im particularly interested in playing a sexy heroine in a dark fantasy type setting at the moment. I already have two character concepts thought up for these.

Erotic content: This is a must, but I need a good ongoing story, not just a series of smutty scenes ;-) Please see my profile page here for my Ons/Offs and other specifics of what I like to see in a game.

Thanks for reading.