Quick paced- Transformation / Mind control fantasy.

Started by Nazora, June 05, 2010, 10:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nazora

Looking for a fast paced mind control / transformation game in a fantasy setting for the one-shot section. I usually write large multi-paragraphs posts but am looking for something shorter, quicker, a bit more visceral. I'd like to actually try full mind control for this, even though for my longer stories I don't go there.

Simple Plot Idea: The modest, humble, kind, and virtuous princess of a small kingdom has just turned 18. After a wonderful ball she returns to her room to find a magical being, a god of Corruption whom the king owes a great debt. He's calling in payment of the debt, by changing the character of the King's daughter to whatever he pleases.   
All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Status: Posting a bit slowly due to chaotic schedule, bear with me please.

bigwad73

*could schloop that up like jello into a sucking mouth!*  Pick me, pick me!
Bad puns!  Horrible jokes!  Odd SF and Fantasy references!  Mastery of useless information!  Expert in old TV shows and movies!  And yes, I'm "mature"!    Ons and Offs   And more    Interests   NEW As and As as of 5/12/16. Look here!!!!