Persona (Shin Megami Tensei) Plot Brainstorming

Started by Miyr, June 05, 2010, 06:09:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kineas

Right you are, and the main game has already been taking place in the adult sections of the forums.

However, should you get approved anytime soon, we're still accepting members and setting up introductions. You could always transfer in to our school a few days/weeks late for whatever reasons. :3

Miyr

We actually have a OOC thread in the group role play section. I just for some reason posted things in here and yeah ~.~ Had a goof up moment.

And Kineas is right *nudges him and smirks* When you are approved you're free to look over what we have and post a character sheet in our OOC thread.
Been gone for almost two years. I apologize for my absence.

-Miyr

DudelRok

Alright. Well when/if I'm approved I'll go see what's up. :)

Also: I wanted to play more of a Strega member type because the "Good" Persona users get over played. Not badly played just... always played.

I AM THE RETURN!

DudelWiki | On/Off Thread | A/A Thread

Kineas

Well, so far nobody has awakened to their persona, although quite a few people have picked one out. Additionally, most everyone seems set on having a personalized method of summoning and evoking their persona in mind, and i think someone else even brought up the idea of doin' it like strega, although I'm not sure i recall what the end result of that was.  *looks at Miyr*

Miyr

The person awakening it like Strega I'm not sure. I'd have to try and go back and find that part of the thread and I'm not sure if I can/will do that anytime soon.

I don't have an issue of bad users being played, but the major problem is that we haven't come up with the antagonist for the story yet, or the "evil" that must be faced.

DudelRok: I would be willing for your character to be a persona user that has an arcana and is darker in personality/actions. They wouldn't have to join the "main" group. And not all of our characters are "good".

We have some that are rather rebellious or odd that may cause issues down the road. Where this is a game that has many elements from Persona 3 involved in it, it's not the same and the storyline is different as well.

I'm also not sure if I want the antagonists to be another group of persona users yet either. We haven't thought out shadows or the boss shadows yet because the story simply isn't there. It's "tabled" for now. . .

I wish you luck on your approval and hope it's speedy so that way you can shoot over to the other thread and read what's going on~

-Miyr

DudelRok

Well I'll see what is up when/if I get there. :)

Thanks for the consideration, regardless.

I AM THE RETURN!

DudelWiki | On/Off Thread | A/A Thread

Miyr

Well thank you for expressing interest in my game ^^

-Miyr

AbsyntheAngel

I am still in the approval process *frowns at black bar*, but I'd love to be apart of this roleplay if you're still accepting characters. I lurve Persona so much (and ironically am playing P3P at the moment)...
They say the beast inside of me is gonna get you, get you, get..
+
Absynthe's O/o Compilation

Kineas

I do believe we are still accepting characters, however this turned out to be a game we really had to take to the more adult sections of the board. Even so, once you've been approved feel free to swing on by to our OOC and talk with us about it! I think it would be wonderful to have another face around. <3

Best of luck on a speedy approval!

AbsyntheAngel

Thanks a lot! I'll swing by as soon as I'm approved.  :-)
They say the beast inside of me is gonna get you, get you, get..
+
Absynthe's O/o Compilation

Miyr

I'm running the game, and yes if you just swing by the OOC thread once you're approved we will be more than willing to listen to your character idea.

Good luck with your approval!

~Miyr

-Miyr