Seeking a Foxhunt ([NC], [NC-E], can do either sex)

Started by HybridHalf, June 04, 2010, 07:32:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HybridHalf

According to the Wikipedia entry on fox hunting:

QuoteFox hunting is an activity involving the tracking, chase, and sometimes killing of a fox, traditionally a red fox, by trained foxhounds  or other scent hounds, and a group of followers led by a master of foxhounds, who follow the hounds on foot or on horseback.

Setting can be anywhere from old times to modern or fantasy. The RP can be played three ways by me:

* As the Mistress of the Hunt, it is my job to procure said foxes. How I do the procuring is open (From open consentual enrollment to Non-con slavery), but your PC is made into a fox and then made to run into the woods to evade capture. One idea is I take a liking to one particular fox, and I make a deal with the fox: Evade, and I reward them greatly; fail, and I punish them severely.

* I play as the fox, and i'm the loyal pet to one Master/Mistress, whom has trained me to be one of the top foxes in the hunt. Ideas can range from; My capture rate is slight, but i'm ranked as one tough quarry. This give me good graces with my owners. Or, i'm finally caught and then taken by the victor, maybe one who has pursued me for sometime and now has me where he/she wants me. Ideas are numerous here.

*The third option? Well:

Yes, the foxes are actual antros....your PC or mines. Either as a separate race, or people changed by magic/medical means.

Hit me up with your ideas/concerns/questions, and we'll see if we can hit it off.