You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 10:38:20 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Kiric's Noteboot (Random story ideas)  (Read 838 times)

Offline Kiric RandTopic starter

• Not all angels are peaceful. Some were bred for battle; The devils favorite angel; The bard of E; Forever caught somewhere between Light and Dark
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I'll fade away and classify myself as obsolete
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Kiric's Noteboot (Random story ideas)
« on: June 01, 2010, 08:05:37 PM »
If you are reading this, first, let me welcome you to my insanity. Next, allow me to point out the ideas below are some things that I have been working on. Everything is open to change though, so if any of these intrest you, just PM me and we'll work something out. Most of these are freeform, as I hate system games.

The Deathrides (Group RP):
In the near future, somewhere deep in the southern part of Texas, lies an underground race track. This is the home of the "Deathrides", an illegal racing event where the winners can win fame, fortune, slaves, and power. The losers, well, they are lucky to survive. I am looking for managers, racers, and slaves/crew.

The Isle: (Solo)
A guy shipwrecks on a strange island. Seemingly abbonded, he finds a book with many missing pages. As he reads, a voice enters his head, telling him that she is trapped, and can only be freed by repairing the book. However, while attempting to find the missing pages, he is assaulted by numerous monsters. (Yes, this is heavily Myst influenced.)

A Wild West Story: (Solo)
Set in a steampunk universe, the leader of a bandit gang rampages through town, stealing everything, including the love of the town sheriff. Taking the law into his hands, he gathers a posse, assaulting the bandits hideout.

Armored Core: The Emergence: (solo or group)
Set right after the events of Armored Core 3, your characters are some of the first Ravens to emerge from underground, attempting to reclaim the serface world. What do you find, who do you work for, and what happens are all part of your choices.

Other quick start ideas:
Student/teacher
Mage/apprentice
Space pilot/stowaway (ala firefly)
more to come as they pop up

Oh, one last thing, this post will self-distruct in 5 seconds.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 02:21:07 PM by Kiric Rand »

Offline AngelOfDarkness

Re: Kiric's Noteboot (Random story ideas)
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 03:44:28 AM »
What about vampires?

• Not all angels are peaceful. Some were bred for battle; The devils favorite angel; The bard of E; Forever caught somewhere between Light and Dark
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 06:54:56 PM »
probally because i already have a vampire game going..... i don't like to repeat games lol

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2013, 10:38:22 PM »
Note, I am also happy to toss around any ideas you may have. All my stories are avalable for any setting and type.

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2016, 07:08:33 PM »
Update 8/24/16

Yeah, it has been a while. Still currently accepting new games at this time. A new ideas to post up

Immortal? - A world where people only age after their 18th birthday when they are with their soulmate. One particular individual has come up with a plan to mive forever, decidint to eliminate his soulmate each time he finds them. With the current incarnation having just reached their 18th birthday. Will they fall victim to his desire for immortality, or can they escape their fate?