You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 04:37:01 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Into the system. ( Woo, more idears! )  (Read 470 times)

Offline Mia SaisyuTopic starter

Into the system. ( Woo, more idears! )
« on: August 19, 2006, 03:40:33 AM »
Your typical geeky girl is doing not so savory things on the net..but one day, her computer locks up due to a virus right in the middle of it. ..Within a few seconds, she feels her body shift...

..And feels herself reappear inside a video game. This time, except SHE'S the main character..And loss? Well..that just involves sexual humiliation by the winning party of course! The scene shifts from video game to video game...

*~*~*

Naturally i'd like someone with a bit of knowledge about video games to apply here. ^_^; Tossing my character into anything from the Dead or Alive world..to Final Fantasy, to even super mario brothers. I don't care how dorky it gets up, even if a character is thumbing through their attacks in RPG and chooses "use rope" or something. Hehe. I would consider my console knowledge pretty extensive. ^^; ( When Mia's not outside doing things, she's pent up in here playing video games. c.c Or sewing her costumes..)

For a system, a simple d100. Make a few checks to beat a goal? Dodge a punch? d100, beat 50. And so on. ^^ Nothing too hard here.

Scenes i'd expect would range from M/F, M/M/M/M/F, F/F, Tentacle stuff..whatever! A chance to go wild. ^^;

Offline kasen03

Re: Into the system. ( Woo, more idears! )
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 07:33:23 AM »
This sounds interesting.. IM sent :D