You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 12:33:40 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: товарищ! [M/F][M/M][F/F?] (Updated!)  (Read 467 times)

Offline Two FacedTopic starter

товарищ! [M/F][M/M][F/F?] (Updated!)
« on: May 30, 2010, 11:15:38 PM »

Ah-ha, no. I'm going to resist the urge to post this in Russian and confuse the hell out of everyone. Hey, Elliquiy, I've been gone for a little while and I'd like to start some new games with new people. (You know, expand my horizons and such.) I'm a pretty open person, and I'm willing to play nearly anything! I'm mostly looking for [M/F and M/M] games right now, and I'd love to play a [submissive female or a dom/sub/switch male] right now. People often request for me to play dom males in M/M games, and it gets a bit old after awhile, but I can sometimes be talked into it. As for what goes on in the game... well, I'm open to a lot of things! I love to plot things out in advance, and if you have even the slightest idea I'm sure we can work something out.  The plots and cravings that I put on here aren't the only things I'll play, they're simply the things I was thinking of at the time.

Please check out this page before you request a game with me, particularly if you want to propose a game that isn't akin to anything listed here. (I don't play canon characters. Ever. Don't ask.)

Благодарю вас за ваше время!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 12:46:53 PM by Sigma Octantis »

Offline Two FacedTopic starter

Re: товарищ! [M/F][M/M][F/F?] (Updated!)
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 12:47:23 PM »

The Gentlemen of Fortune

We have no sea. But we'll still sail.
We have no ship. But we'll still ride.
We have no swords. But we'll still fight.
Hide your gold, baby. We're coming for you tonight.

The Gentlemen of Fortune takes place in the early 22nd century. Our setting is the massive city of Terranerra-- what used to be Joliet, Aurora, Chicago, and everything in-between. What was once Joliet has become the lowest part of the city and consists largely of factories. The pollution is unbearable to all but those who were born and raised there and has even been noted to have caused faint mutations in both flora and fauna.

This is the fault of the factories that plague Terranerra, and if you'd listen to some people, the fault of the businessmen who run them. Those people would try to convince you that the businessmen must be stopped, that the companies need to be destroyed by any means necessary. The upper class needs to be eliminated.

Isaac Ashby is one of those men, and he'd like to offer you a choice-- to take up arms with him and his gang (as second in command, techie, artillery, medic, or decoy) and destroy the businesses by stealing and destroying everything belonging to them that they can, or you can side with the cops and try to track them down before they can cause too much damage. If you're a romantic, you can even sit on the sidelines and watch it all burn down around you.

The choice is yours, but the decision you make will affect the outcome of Terranerra and it's inhabitants...

This is an open plot; a character may be put in at any point and place.
(Please see Isaac Ashby and Roxanne Grant in my O/O thread. They're important pre-made characters, though that doesn't necessarily mean they have to be directly involved in the game.)

Not Quite Plots, but Cravings...

Games with a World War II (or similar) setting.
       Plot heavy game in which the 'good guy' ends up beaten or giving into 'evil.'
       Characters that don't have a way to verbally communicate with each other.
       Characters that are not quite human.