News:

Main Menu

Edible Board Games?

Started by RampantDesires, May 28, 2010, 04:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RampantDesires

Some of you were around during my mid day baking spree.  Without further ado I give you a fully functional though not exactly pretty Settlers of Catan board!

rice crispies on light green = sheep
pretzels on with dark green sprinkles = wood
twizlers on red = brick
Crushed oreos on purple = stone
Gold sprinkles on yellow = wheat
Puke color = Desert where the robber starts
Blue = ocean and trading ports

I have small wafers with numbers on them to be placed on the cupcakes when the game is ready to start and a series of mike and ike type candies to serve as the roads and cities... we'll see how it goes, and if we can finish the game before people eat it O.o I just need to find a suitable figure for the robber.  Perhaps a marshmallow man put together with toothpicks? We'll see...

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Lady Annabelle

I have played Settlers of Catan and that is pretty much awesome!

I so totally want to do that right now!!
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus