New man looking for F for roleplay

Started by TheDoctor46, May 28, 2010, 03:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDoctor46

This is my first proper post on the site, and so my initial ideas will be simple. I am looking for a female in the following roleplays;

Lost and then Found You are out in town for a girls night out, where you get split from your friends, you are in fancy dress, as you walk down the street looking for them, you bump into me, as our eyes look back up.....

School (A Classic) This can be either friends at college, teachers at college, student teacher at college.

These are only my first couple of ideas, please message me or post if you are interested. Or if you have ideas and are looking for a male then message me too

The Doctor

Carlissa

"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

TheDoctor46

depends what sort of plot this would involve. I like a roleplay which has a story etc

Carlissa

Well so do I! I like my RPs with semi-frequent sex, but I also like character and plot developement. It makes a lot of people in my RPs quit :(
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

heavenleighdahl

I really like both ideas. There are a lot of posibilities for both. I'd be interested in either or both.

Crystal Sex Lover

I'm interested in the School scene. tho I prefer to be a student. Please PM me if you'd like to start something. I do not mind if you play a teacher or another student.
Dear Elliquiy residence and especially to my RP partners. I am now currently without my laptop. It is busted, ka-put. So I can only be online whenever I can get to a PC without the chance of ppl looking over my shoulder.

I apologize for the inconvenience. I'll post and reply as often as I can.

Thanks for your understanding.

andreaslave

I'm interested in both too x as long as we can expand the rp to create a good story. X

Crystal Sex Lover

Dear Elliquiy residence and especially to my RP partners. I am now currently without my laptop. It is busted, ka-put. So I can only be online whenever I can get to a PC without the chance of ppl looking over my shoulder.

I apologize for the inconvenience. I'll post and reply as often as I can.

Thanks for your understanding.