Firescorpion's Interest Check for a Lesbian Catholic College Roleplay

Started by Machete, May 27, 2010, 03:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Machete

St. Eulalia's College for Women - {NC, Bondage, Rape, Toys, F/F, F/F/F, Orgy, Faculty members, Faculty member(s)/Student(s), Students}

Diana Mitchell founded St. Eulalia's College for Women with a few of her friends eight years ago as a "reform" school for Catholic women.  Diana, herself, is the Headmistress and English professor.  The other founders, Catherine Davis and Theresa Wennington, are Assistant Headmistress and Sociology professor respectively.  Rumors about the school say it is lesbian-exclusive, as in it only accepts lesbians.  However, these rumors are untrue.  The rumors come from a tradition in which straight students and faculty are roomed with lesbians.  Unlike most schools, St.Eulalia's allows students and faculty to room together.  While relationships between students and faculty are frowned upon, the rules on their behalf are strictly enforced on the rare occasions they get enforced.

By the way - if this gets enough interest, I'll be playing Mother Superior Mitchell

Passion Pants

my on's & off's at
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=23059.0

If you have any ideas for role plays message me and we can discuss anything considered xx

Behind every great woman, is a guy looking at her ass

microskirtgirl

Cover me in honey and feed me to the hummingbirds

Things that make me go mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  Ons and Offs UPDATED 31/0810

RubySlippers

I'll be a professor lets see how about ,er, guest professor Mai Miyuki winner of the Nobel Peace Prize (Peace) and left China due to risk to her liberty. Kind of a big plume in the cap of the school and she can be there as a scholar-at-large.

Zhu Que

Oh my, sounds fun... I am interested..

I would enjoy a role as either a student or faculty. :)

Machete

Machete