I guess I'm pretty lucky; I'm not sure I could come up with five classes that were truly terrible. I'll give it a shot, though.
1. American Literature, first half. This was some of the most god awful reading I've ever had to do for any class, college or otherwise. On top of that, the professor was extremely verbose and monotonal. And he thought he was funny.
2. BIO 101. I'm afraid I just have no interest in life sciences... I got an A in it, but still, it's just not my thing. What made it really horrible was the professor. He would spend the first 15 minutes of the class surfing Youtube for clips about the subject we were discussing, and then spend the next 15 minutes playing them one at a time, only to discern midway through each clip that it wasn't what he wanted, was too deep and detailed for our class, was too simple for our class, etc. So incredibly frustrating.
3. Fundamentals of Public Speaking. I barely passed this class. We had a handful of practice speeches, but the professor never gave us ANY feedback on them, so I had no idea what problem areas to focus on. I failed the first graded speech, and we only had three. Luckily I did really well on the next two, due to the fact that I knew what problem areas to focus on.
4. CIS 146. Microsoft Office! Gah. I use Firefox and Open Office, and this class forced me to use IE and Microsoft Office. More irritating than anything else, I guess.
5. Introduction to Sociology. This class was only bad because the professor spoke in SUCH a monotone. I honestly have trouble not nodding off in classes like that.