Help a girl out?

Started by Surrender, May 24, 2010, 07:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surrender

I'm really, really interested in doing a neko story. Most of the ones in the past that I've attempted haven't really worked out, and I've come to the conclusion that one needs a certain type of partner for such a story.

Let me start out this way. I am primarily a submissive. I enjoy the thought of being someones pet or slave, and ordered to do more then just sexual activities, such as cooking, cleaning, etc. I also like fighting back. In real life, I'm not someone who will just roll over and accept a Master, and nor do I like playing characters who do the same. I want you to earn my submissiveness. I want you to have to want to train my character, want to mold my character to your specifications, so that my character can become your pefect slave.

What I've been thinking of so far is this. It's sometime in the future, and nekos have become a subserviant class. My character, (what kind of neko she is can be discussed) has been running free for some years, but has finally been captured and sedated. Your character is interested in a new little slave girl, and picks my character out, fully aware of the warnings that the store owner is giving him. Fiesty, lots of attitude, and a no return policy.

We can take it from there. Let me know if you're interested!!