You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 01:51:44 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Killing Kind Call-Out: Join the new chapter of this espionage thriller  (Read 2479 times)

Offline ABitOffTheWall

Re: Six and a Half Reasons Not To Join This Group RP
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2010, 09:01:00 AM »
Well, I'm interested in playing either gender, this particular casting call seemed more focused on men though. I'm interested in jumping in, so if you need new players in the future I'd love to hear from you.

Offline rick957Topic starter

Update bumpage.  We love fresh faces and always need new people for upcoming openings, so get in touch.  :)

Offline Venom09

sounds interesting... if your looking for anyone i'll join...

Offline Zelric Miras

Still interested if you want me.

Thanks for the interest, guys!  Others are welcome to inquire, too -- I'm keeping track of everyone who asks about joining, looking through everyone's old posts, and trying to pick the best candidates whenever spots come open.  I'll keep you both in mind. 

I hadn't forgotten you, Leorobin, and I've looked in on your zombie game from time to time.  It seems to have turned into a fun, long-lasting adventure.  I'm glad it worked out so well -- a bit envious, even, since I was almost a participant myself.  :)  Anyways, I hope I get to play with you and the rest of that group again, in some game sometime; seemed like a great bunch.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 12:42:37 AM by rick957 »

Offline Zelric Miras

Thanks for the lines, I do hope it lasts as well. I'll stop bugging as well. :P Thanks for taking time to considers us. ^^ I hope such opportunity appears sometime.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 12:43:42 AM by Leorobin »

No problem at all, and good to hear from you.  :)