You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 08:22:06 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Storyteller looking for potential Interest  (Read 309 times)

Offline echoesTopic starter

Storyteller looking for potential Interest
« on: May 20, 2010, 01:47:57 AM »
I am looking to run a  Mage: The awakening game in the Victorian era, or close to it. Depending on interest I would like to start with at least four or five players. Now, to get some things out of the way I need to say the following:

I will expect character death, no I will not intentionally headhunt characters, but this is the World of Darkness.

I would prefer people who are experienced with Mage : the Awakening, but it is not required.

This is not free form and we will be following the standard guidelines and templates from the books.

Expect a development of dark sensuality and sexuality as a possibility.

If there is enough general interest I will put up a setting and theme post here as well.

Those interested are welcome to place their interest here and also Pm me. I do hope to have a good mix of both men and women, at the same time I have experience running for those who wish to play a different gender. At this time I am not opening up positions for other core books. This is strictly Mage for now.

Offline Senti

• Queen of Mooey Land
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: With the Mushroom People. Along with drinking tea with Loves whilst looking innocent, as well as dancing in the trees with Kendra...oh and digging holes in the garden and cleaning knives...: Goodness i am busy :))
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Storyteller looking for potential Interest
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 01:50:27 AM »
Well as you can imagine I am certainly intereted. :)

Offline Maikayla

Re: Storyteller looking for potential Interest
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 10:21:10 AM »
 I'm definitely interested. =)