Wolfy wants..a romance RP! (Still looking, of course!)

Started by Wolfy, May 19, 2010, 02:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

A long term Romance RP.

Though not between Man and Woman...Rather, between Man and Monstergirl! o-o (Images NSFW)
SlimeGirl
Whatever this is. O-o
Squid
Lamia
whatever monster girl you'd like to be..I'd love to have a Long term Romance RP between my Male and Her!

anyone interested? :D

Jalina

Snake girls and spider anything creep me right the hell out. Mmm...how about a bean-shìdh?

Wolfy

Quote from: Jalina on May 19, 2010, 03:03:17 PM
Snake girls and spider anything creep me right the hell out. Mmm...how about a bean-shìdh?

You'll have to give me a picture. o-o Or atleast describe it.

Jalina

Quote from: Wolfy on May 19, 2010, 03:04:04 PM
You'll have to give me a picture. o-o Or atleast describe it.

Have a wiki! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banshee

And, only pic I could find that didn't have one looking like a creepy hag. Sad, since they can appear either as a creepy hag, or an amazingly beautiful young woman. http://www.dark-refuge.com/fantastique/Images/fantastique/banshee.jpg

Wolfy

Hmm..so basically it's a Spirit woman? o-o

Jalina

Essentially, yes. But they are known for having the occasional corporeal form.

Wolfy

Quote from: Jalina on May 19, 2010, 03:23:21 PM
Essentially, yes. But they are known for having the occasional corporeal form.

Hmm..interesting.

Jalina

Quote from: Wolfy on May 19, 2010, 03:23:45 PM
Hmm..interesting.

I dunno, harbinger of death always struck me as pretty monstery (not to mention tragic, poor things). So, if you want, drop me a PM and lemmie know.  :-)

Wolfy

Quote from: Jalina on May 19, 2010, 03:25:38 PM
I dunno, harbinger of death always struck me as pretty monstery (not to mention tragic, poor things). So, if you want, drop me a PM and lemmie know.  :-)

Yes indeed...

Are you sure you don't want to try anything else? I provided some examples...

Jalina

Quote from: Wolfy on May 19, 2010, 03:27:21 PM
Yes indeed...

Are you sure you don't want to try anything else? I provided some examples...

I can't in good conscience play anything I get to much amusement out of slaughtering in other universes. Like dragonkin (your Whatever this is pic).

Wolfy

Quote from: Jalina on May 19, 2010, 03:34:39 PM
I can't in good conscience play anything I get to much amusement out of slaughtering in other universes. Like dragonkin (your Whatever this is pic).

D'aww....:P

Well, A Banshee is an interesting Idea, to say the least. :P Let me think about it and I'll PM you with my decision. I wonder how you'd like it to go, though? Would you want them already in love and describe how they met with a flashback during the RP, or have them meet and then fall in love? Don't forget I'd like this to be long term..^-^

Jalina

Quote from: Wolfy on May 19, 2010, 03:36:32 PM
D'aww....:P

Well, A Banshee is an interesting Idea, to say the least. :P Let me think about it and I'll PM you with my decision. I wonder how you'd like it to go, though? Would you want them already in love and describe how they met with a flashback during the RP, or have them meet and then fall in love? Don't forget I'd like this to be long term..^-^

If you have any other ideas, I'd love to hear them!

Hmm..Well, there is a bit of legend that says they comb their hair with a silver comb, if you find one in the forest, don't touch it or suffer their wrath.

Wolfy

Hmm...Interesting..do you have any other monster girls you'd like to play? I'd love to have a Slimegirl, but you're not interested, I take it. lol.

Jalina

Quote from: Wolfy on May 19, 2010, 03:41:28 PM
Hmm...Interesting..do you have any other monster girls you'd like to play? I'd love to have a Slimegirl, but you're not interested, I take it. lol.

Only because I wouldn't even know where to start! "Oh it's a lovely day...hot though..I keep going all solid. Ahh..that's better. Oh shit! Manhole!" *plops into the sewer*

I'd spend to much time laughing.

Wolfy

Quote from: Jalina on May 19, 2010, 03:44:51 PM
Only because I wouldn't even know where to start! "Oh it's a lovely day...hot though..I keep going all solid. Ahh..that's better. Oh shit! Manhole!" *plops into the sewer*

I'd spend to much time laughing.

Lol. Hmm Hmm hmm...I think I'll take you up on That Banshee idea...if only to give it a test run to see how it goes. :D

Jalina

Quote from: Wolfy on May 19, 2010, 03:47:19 PM
Lol. Hmm Hmm hmm...I think I'll take you up on That Banshee idea...if only to give it a test run to see how it goes. :D

*laughs* Just going for honesty, because that's seriously the first thing that popped in my head when I saw the first picture. Not to mention the plethora of ways anything intimate could go horrifically, comically wrong.

No rush on the Banshee thing. Think it over, and hey, maybe someone will be able to better cater to your RP needs.....without dying of gigglefits.

....or being creeped out by snake girls and spiders. *shudders* No offense, personal phobia raring its ugly head.

Wolfy

Quote from: Jalina on May 19, 2010, 03:51:27 PM
*laughs* Just going for honesty, because that's seriously the first thing that popped in my head when I saw the first picture. Not to mention the plethora of ways anything intimate could go horrifically, comically wrong.

No rush on the Banshee thing. Think it over, and hey, maybe someone will be able to better cater to your RP needs.....without dying of gigglefits.

....or being creeped out by snake girls and spiders. *shudders* No offense, personal phobia raring its ugly head.

I'd love to do the Banshee Idea..perhaps he bought a new home, and found her comb inside? :P They fell in love, and now live together? Though..could she take a Corporeal form anytime she wanted?

Jalina

Quote from: Wolfy on May 19, 2010, 03:59:53 PM
I'd love to do the Banshee Idea..perhaps he bought a new home, and found her comb inside? :P They fell in love, and now live together? Though..could she take a Corporeal form anytime she wanted?

That could be doable. *nods* And that's the beauty of fantasy isn't it? I'd play it that she could.

EDIT - And, I'm out for now. Got a lawn to mow and homework to help with.

Wolfy

Still looking for other Monster girls, of course. :D

Major Major

Wolfy

Major Major

Wolfy

Quote from: Major Major on May 19, 2010, 08:17:27 PM
Indeed so. How would you see it happening?

Not sure, really..we could have it be about the trials and tribulations of being a new couple living together and of course being so different...having sex for the first time together, going out on dates, etc etc...

Wolfy

Major Major