You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 08:58:41 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Ooh, Mister Plotbunny, ooh (M/M, M/F, looking for M)  (Read 1481 times)

Offline graverunnerTopic starter

Ooh, Mister Plotbunny, ooh (M/M, M/F, looking for M)
« on: May 19, 2010, 09:26:09 AM »

• Intro
  • Plots
  • Picmuse
  • Othermuse

Do not reply here please, PM instead. Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 12:58:43 AM by graverunner »

Re: The Plot Harem (Seeking M) (M/F, M/M)
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 06:12:14 AM »

• Looking for dominant/top
  • Kinks *here*
  • I have to admit here up front that I'm not the sort of person who can post once a day. My posting schedule tends to be quite erratic and there are times as well when my work overwhelms me, though of course I will attempt to inform you if this occurs.
  • You have to be literate. By this I mean good grammar, spelling and decently sized paragraphs

Notes on M/F

• I'm not new to rp-ing but have only ever exclusively been an m/m roleplayer all this while, and when I did try to foray into m/f, the few rps that I did try to start up rather failed. *breathes* However, I do want to try and stretch my boundaries as a roleplayer and since I do have some curiosity in m/f, I believe I will give it another short and try not to repeat my previous mistakes.
  • The core mistake being, namely, pure PWP. I cannot do mindless pwp for m/f. Tried and I just can't, somehow. Not saying that I do not want sex at all, I do (this is an adult rp forum for a reason), but it has to have a liberal dose of plot with it and solid interaction between characters before it can believably happen.
  • Also, I'm a bit more skittish/vanilla for m/f, so the long list of kinks that I have? Not all of them applies to m/f. If there are any that you'd like to try that you do not see there, it would be best to PM me first.

!! Craving...
(leaning just the slightest bit more towards m/f at this point in time)

M/F
- light of my life, in this cage, dragons

M/M
- turn of tables, marriage alliance, dragons, mafia mayhem
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 03:34:13 AM by graverunner »

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2010, 06:12:31 AM »

M/F

• Light of my life, fire of my loins
    !!

I do the dumbest things for you
    Why do I do the dumbest things for you?
    I would be safer on my own
    I didn’t care, you were the most exciting thing I’d ever known

Ok, so hear me out, at first I just wanted a regular sugar daddy/huge age-difference type plot but the more I thought about it, the more it turned away from the simple huehue would you be the lolita to my humbert humbert vybe it had to something with a lot more cuddling, hand-holding and even some fake dating thrown in for good measure because why the hell not.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

So my character (mc) is probably one of those live fast, die young, bad girls do it well kinda gal. She’s not out-and-out destructive but admittedly spends more of her time hungover at parties/clubs than not, tumbles in and out of beds (sometimes just plain tumbling out of them and onto the floor) and likes her cheap thrills wherever she can find them.

So basically whenever one of the notches in her bedpost start giving hints that they want to pursue something a little further than the sheets or if anyone from the parties she’s gone to starts trying to hit her up again, she’s all hahaha sorry babe im byesexual as in goodbye and usually jetting the hell out of there seems to work fine in these kind of situations. But perhaps one of them is a little more persistent than usual, even bordering on stalker-ish, and when he insists on re-enacting police’s every breath you take in public mc decides fuck it and pulls the closest person at hand and goes Surprise mothertrucker! I’ve actually got a boyfriend joke’s on you.

Your character (yc) of course is just minding his own business and while he usually doesn’t take well to girls who could almost be his daughter suddenly dragging him into an impromptu relationship, he plays along with it because mc really does look desperate enough to resort to this on order to fend off the creep who’s been tagging her.

Since yc’s cute, mc decides to convince him to go to lunch with her as a treat for helping her out. That should be the end of it but fate lends a helping hand and they somehow bump into each other a few more times and each time mc does the whole heeeey! look who’s here it’s my lovely boyfriend teehee :3c even in front of other people.

What starts out as a charade soon turns into ~something more~ and mc is dropping over to spruce up yc’s dump of an apartment and tricking him into going ikea shopping while he cooks for her and makes sure that she’s taken care of when her friends call him on speed dial if she’s passed out drunk somewhere.

Looking for:

I usually give free reign to my rp partners as to what character they’re playing beyond a few keywords, but for this one I’d like something a little more specific. Since I want the age-gap element to be there I’d like someone in his late 30s or early 40s?

In my mind he’s a buff, grizzled lone wolf war-veteran type. Someone who’s been through some shit, is a bit of a recluse because of it, and really should be taking better care of himself.

He doesn’t necessarily have to have an army background, but has to be someone who’s gone through some sort of personal event that has left an emotional mark on him.

Optional (+):

- So yc clearly has some sort of baggage to him but what if this baggage involves him having been involved in something that just might have caused more than a few people to shuffle off of their mortal coil. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ And there might be a few shady people after him. Mc being who she is, will cut you up if you dare lay a finger on her squad. You might be a bit of a monster but if you’re her monster, then she’s down to helping you hide whatever bodies need to be hidden and deflecting whatever suspicion that needs to be deflected.

- The one where mc is also a bit of a masochist and gets into terrible hook-ups with people who don’t practice safewords or enforce limits. Yc somehow finds out about this one day and possibly freaks out a little when he realises that he might enjoy the thought of hurting/commanding her? They begin to explore this in a way that is just as terrible as what mc is used to. It a) stays this way or b) evens out into something healthier when they finally get their shit together and actually talk things out/do some proper research.

• Other lives and dimensions and finally

This plot will be really indulgent for me but basically I want the whole normal-girl-mysteriously-gets-sucked into an alternate universe kinda thing.

The character I’ll be playing will be the typical queen bee to be found in many a high school, with a posse of friends only with her because of her status and a line of adoring guys who only adore her because of her looks and a generous physical endowment concentrated in the chest area.

She titters with her close companions over the latest inane piece of gossip and fashion trends, makes fun of those not in the 'in' clique, and finds it excusable to skip school because of a bad hair day or a pimple alert.

Lesser known facts:

Everyone knows her marks are only on the average side but no one knows that she has been deliberately suppressing her scores so she can go for extra lessons. This has nothing at all to do with the hella cute teacher, nope, and anyway it is easier to keep people wrapped around your thumbs when they think you are intellectually challenged.

She also has a fondness for GASP sff novels but this side of hers has been ruthlessly squashed. IT’S FOR RESEARCH OK.

I was thinking that the setting of the world she has been dumped for reasons unknown would be sort of a… multiverse one?

In short, it is over-the-top, colourful, scary and fucked up all at the same time. It is a land with no reason nor rhyme.

You can find yourself in a desert, a fairy-tale-ish atmosphere right down to a typical American suburb. The people and monsters that populate the lands are just as varied.

The setting is really just an excuse to be able to play out as many tropes/archetypes as possible. So maybe there could be one where mc finds herself kidnapped into a seraglio and yours has to prove he is the rightful owner in order to bust her out again. Maybe in another there are groping tentacles. Sex pollen that calls out the attention of amorous monsters. Idk, the scenes to be played out can be discussed.

The character that gets saddled with mine is probably some sort of wandering merc? Somehow, despite repeated attempts to try and lose mc, he is inexplicably annoyingly stuck with her. MC claims that she needs a man to protect her frail constitution but. yc thinks this is bullshit because the first time she hurtles into the world near the area where he is, she scares off the beast prowling there with a blinking, trilling multicolored metallic slab.

In any case, what I want are madcap capers/shenanigans and sexytiems to bolster it.

• What Once Was

Summary:We tend to hurt the ones we love the most, don't we?

• They have been best friends for as long as anybody can remember. Inseparable ever since [mc] saved [yours] from some bullies when they were young. They have been through skinned knees, tears, joy and the events of their life are invariably intertwined with one another. Fights, as well, but almost everybody knows that those get resolved in the end. However, when adolescence hits them, one moment causes everything to change.
      Ah, adolescence. A time of raging hormones and heart ache. Despite the the fact that each notices the other is not quite the young boy/girl they used to know, everything mostly goes on as normal... Till [mc] gets herself a boyfriend. Several in fact, as she goes through one after another. The unrequited feelings that [yours] has tried to keep a lid on eventually bubbles over and culminates in a horrible act: [yc] violating [mine].

Notes:
    The focus of this would not just be on the rape itself, but on its aftermath as well. We can discuss what eventually tips [yc] over the edge that causes it to happen, but I'd like to see what the both of them will do to try and heal things after that. It would be interesting to see how the severing of a formerly close bond may slowly tie itself back together again.

Alternate Versions (with a little more spice than the original one:
    • The i fought the law and the law won Mafia AU
      Same as above, except they're both trying to live their lives out as normal people despite having a criminal organization for a family. After the incident, they both try to avoid one another but [insert life threatening incident that befalls The Family] that causes both of them to go on the run. But how could [yours] protect [mc] from the [law/rival family] when he cannot protect mine from himself?

• The Fantasy AU
      Same as above, except as noble and bodyguard

• Dragons are AA (always awesome)
    (+m/m) !!

Summary: Yes,that is the title, because it is true

• You know that little period every small girl went through where she really wanted a pony pleasepleasprettyplease and nothing else? Yeah. I'm kinda going through the very same thing right now. Except with dragons. orz

Give me lifebonds, awesome flights through the air, scandals abound and a few explosive battles thrown in for good measure.

In this world, dragons choose their riders and once they do a lifebond comes into place. As the term implies, this means that they would be nigh inseperable and should one die, it would be likely that the other would follow suit, go mad or simply waste away. MC works in a coven, an area which houses the riders and their respective dragons. The role that she has as simply as that of caretaker, comprising of duties involving the cleaning of pens, upkeep of equipment..etc. It is unlikely that she would ever be a rider as only those with money and power are allowed to be anywhere near the hatchery for the moment when the dragon should choose.

However *dramaface* all of this changes when she finds herself (aka; locked in by certain bullies) inside the pen of [insert dragon's name]. This dragon is near legendary, both for his battle feats and the fact that he is mostly considered mad/prone to anger after his rider's death. He is too unstable even for breeding purposes so the coven simply keeps him around as they can't very well dispose of a former hero. Through various circumstances (maybe mc reminds the dragon of his previous rider idk), an odd sort of friendship is struck up and, horrifyingly enough, the re-enactment of the lifebond.

How could such a thing happen twice? Wouldn't this be a betrayal? And from a simple groom?

Cue angst and flailing everywhere.

Notes:
      Shape-shifting Dragon
      (So it wouldn't be too terribly hard if they should get intimate later on. Although, *coughs* I am actually open to intimate things still happening while in dragon-form.)

• In this cage, some songs are born
    !!

Summary:
     we are brave and good
     even though we are selfish
     and kill each other and
     kill ourselves,
     we are the people
     born to kill and die and weep in dark rooms
     and love in dark rooms
     and wait, and
     wait and wait and wait.

• This part of the poem hooked into me and would not let go. What came into mind was the image of a small peaceful village and two childhood friends. It will be set in an AU wherein sorcery/magic and rational science clashes for supremacy. MC's race heavily practices the former while yours is one that is at the forefront of the latter . Despite this, he has always enjoyed cordial relations with the villagers.

However, this changes as rational science begins to amass more and more supporters. As this goes on, yc's visit to the village decreases until it eventually stops. Soon after, magic is branded as dangerous and any one caught practicing it will be branded as a heathen and sentenced to death. War breaks out as the empire strives to rid its land of blasphemous influences and mc's village is raided. A small village such as hers should have escaped notice, but the fact that it is rumored to have contained quite a few powerful resistance sorcerers in its midst (including mc's parents) prevents its safety.

Mc is captured and about to be distributed as the spoils of war/executed when who should she meet but YC. YC, who just so happens to be,

- the prince himself
      - a high-ranking general to the war

The prince/general acquires her and keeps her because, despite his now negative outlook on the practice of magic, the strong memory of their friendship before compels him to keep her by his side. This decision, however, would test the both of them as accusations abound on mc having seduced him, mc having to come to terms with who yours really is, taking the small steps towards tolerance for each other's abilities...etc.

Notes:
      I want grey moral boundaries here. No one knows what actually sparked off the war, but neither sides are completely unjustified in their hate. The fact is, there will always be corrupt users for both magic and rational science.

When both science and sorcery had been competing for power in the court, the king and queen (or general's parents) had been rather taken in by a charming one who promised to heal his sister's ailing sickness. This was a lie, however, and the prince/general had to watch his sister slowly waste away, eventually provoking his hate for magic. Likewise, mc would have sworn vengeance on those who destroyed her village and how harmless magic practitioners were carelessly executed or thrown into jail.

So, in addition to the grey moral boundaries, it would be great if their conflicting feelings for one another could also be focused on. Give me perceived betrayals, misunderstandings, tensions, battles, high-strung emotions, drama.

(and if you wouldn't mind, a love triangle would be much appreciated too, although this is optional)

• Bodyguard Crush

Summary:Title says it all really

Scenarios:
    • A brothel that caters to a a more exclusive clientele and the unlikely relationship that strikes up between the courtesan and the bodyguard that has been tasked to take care of her.
      They meet when MC sees YC kicking the ass out of a bunch of ruffians and seeing as YC might be strapped for money, offers said bodyguard job to him.

OR

The guard used to be a close of friend of MC and simply decides one day that enough is enough. He whisks MC away from the place and what ensues is a madcap dash across the country as the brothel owner sends people out to track his highest paying asset down.

Looking for: Bodyguard

• The Lady and her Cavalier

Summary: The meeting between crazy and crazier.

• Money buys everything. Food, finery, shiny things and odd knick knacks in between; and when that gets boring, why not even hearts and souls themselves? A Cavalier pledges these in return for the same benefits that the nobles themselves possess.. Of course, pledging over one's heart and soul would mean that you would be a pawn for the upper echelon to use as they see fit.

[mc] is a noble who had the rare distinction of being able to form a relationship between her and her Cavalier that almost managed to resemble something like love. Of course, this all falls apart when a rival noble manipulates events that ends in the death of [mc]'s Cavalier. Cue several years into the future and despite the calm facade she has, most know that something does not quite tick right anymore and decide that it is better not to get in her way. She has been Cavalier-less all this while till [yc] steps into the picture; one that has been passed and broken far too many times; unpredictable and dangerous and that they have decided to eventually put down till she steps in and decides to take him in.

Notes:
    the meeting of crazy and crazier
    Here, Cavaliers are like more extreme versions of bodyguards. Not only do they protect the nobles, but they duel with other cavaliers to resolve disputes, problems and basically, whenever their nobles feel like they need a bit of entertainment. Both characters in this rp would be broken but I'd like to see how, against all odds, a friendship and something more manages to strike up along the way.

The idea struck up when I had this image of a woman asking a highly dangerous killer to do everyday tasks like making tea and crumpets and oh, woud you water the plants as well? in this huge opulent house full of useless things and the both of them just faffing about and driving each other crazy; what with her strangely banal requests and his fickleness.

• Hey, would you like to bang-- hang, I meant hang out
    (+ m/m)
    (only looking to rp with another lady/dame/leige)
    Category:Bondage/Light/NC(?)

Summary: It's not that I'm avoiding you or anything! Honest, I don't hate you.. but, y'know, it gets hard to look you in the eyes when I'mjerkingofftoyoueveryothernight

Scenarios:
    • So, yc is a kid who grows up with a single mother who seems to neglect him without meaning to. Nothing dark or angsty, she loves him dearly but work and time constraints make it hard for them to see one another. Yc's single mom frequently drops him off at her friend's house when she goes off for work. There, he grows attached to the daughter(mc) they have who takes care of you while you're around.

Got the gist? Cue 10 years later!

Yc is all grown up now (somewhere in his teens) and going through that wonderful stage in life called puberty. Hormones flying everywhere and awkward sexual tension runs rampant as yc realises that what used to be simple hugs and casual affection from mine becomes so much more complex when it tends to send blood rushing to certain nether regions.

This rp can go in either a light direction or a darker one if you want nc to be involved. For the former, I just thought it'd be cute to rp something with an age difference, especially between a frazzled hormonal teen and someone who should rightly be thought of as nothing more than an older sister.

For the latter.. the term nc kinda says it all. It'd be interesting though to see how their relationship changes after such an incident. Would yc be wracked with guilt? Push for more? Would mine allow it because she has never been able to say no to yours when it comes to requests? Might not even be outright nc but dubcon.

This plot may sound like it's heading into pwp territory, but I stress that this is not the case, even with the 'hot older babysitter x teenaged charge' dynamic going on. I'm more interested in the guilt, shame and 'wrong' aspect of it.

Looking for: Frazzled hormonal teen. (there could be around.. a 10 year age gap between them. yc's age range should be around 17-19)

Influences: Flat

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

M/M

Plotty Bits & Pieces

Turn of Tables !!

The owner of a sex trade that peddles in exotic monsters/creatures/humanoids finds the tables turned on him when his business slowly spirals into financial ruin. I've... not really thought about what exactly causes his trade to crash so disastrously, but [yc] has definitely had a hand in gently tweaking things along so that what seems to be a few bad investments/returns from seemingly disgruntled owners eventually pile up into bankruptcy. [mc] eventually gets auctioned off and lands in the bed of [yc], one of [mc]'s former slaves

I'm looking for my more extreme kinks to be incorporated into this rp if possible: egg laying, belly bulges, puking cum from fullness, cum inflation, multiple penetration, exhaustion, fearplay

Looks Are Not What They Seem

Sorry for having such a shota-looking character but I think there is much lol-worthyness to be had by having his personality clash with the whole kawaii/innocent angel look that he has going on.

Maybe he's given as a gift/sacrifice to the leader of another animal-hybrid clan, and the leader is delighted to see this timid little thing that he can bully/boss around only to find that kawaii-boy is a pushy bottom that has quite the mouth on him and is able to deal with all the leader's dirty intentions and more. Chain him up? He loves it. Bend him over a table? He says you're not doing it hard enough. Put him in a dress and parade him round? Oh yeah, he flaunts it baby.

The other option would be him being taken in by him being gifted to someone who is not down with this whole slavery thing and attempts to save mc from his life of depravation only to have mc be all lolol nope I like being used in this way.

Marriage Alliance !!

Would like this to be a kemonomimi type setting with two opposing predator/prey clan having been at war with each other for quite some time. Some sort of marriage alliance or gifting is struck up though and the prey gets taken into the predator's clan. Focus would probably be the both of them slowly learning each other's customs, habits and weird idiosyncrasies before something more grows out of it.

Sex Pistols

Pretty similar to the above but it's based on a manga with the same name. Basically, there's a subset of the human race who have animal genes in them and they begin to manifest ears/tail after a certain age. Would be pretty fun to have two clashing predator/prey types find out they're attracted to each other.

Longer Plots

• Dragons are AA (always awesome)
    (+m/f) !!

Summary: Yes,that is the title, because it is true

• You know that little period every small girl went through where she really wanted a pony pleasepleasprettyplease and nothing else? Yeah. I always go through that phase. Except with dragons. orz

Give me lifebonds, awesome flights through the air, scandals abound and a few explosive battles thrown in for good measure.

In this world, dragons choose their riders and once they do a lifebond comes into place. As the term implies, this means that they would be nigh inseperable and should one die, it would be likely that the other would follow suit, go mad or simply waste away.

MC comes in as the Fantôme Bijoux, someone who has been getting rather infamous lately for his thieving exploits of precious jewels among the rich and famous. He decides to strike out for an establishment that would be the hardest stake of his life: The Trevalion Covert, the largest and most prestigious area that houses and trains all the dragons and their respective riders for the rumored stash of gold and jewels that the former hoards.

However *dramaface* this ends badly when he finds himself accidentally locked inside the pen of [insert dragon's name]. This dragon is near legendary, both for his battle feats and the fact that he is mostly considered mad/prone to anger after his rider's death. He is too unstable even for breeding purposes so the covert simply keeps him around as they can't very well dispose of a former hero. Through various circumstances (maybe mc reminds the dragon of his previous rider idk), an odd sort of friendship is struck up and, horrifyingly enough, the re-enactment of the lifebond.

How could such a thing happen twice? Wouldn't this be a betrayal?

Cue angst and flailing everywhere.

Notes:
      Shape-shifting Dragon
      (So it wouldn't be too terribly hard if they should get intimate later on. Although, *coughs* I am actually open to intimate things still happening while in dragon-form.)

• Hey, would you like to bang-- hang, I meant hang out
    (+ m/f)

Category:Bondage/Light/NC(?)

Summary: It's not that I'm avoiding you or anything! Honest, I don't hate you.. but, y'know, it gets hard to look you in the eyes when I'mjerkingofftoyoueveryothernight

Scenarios:
    • So, yc is a kid who grows up with a single mother who seems to neglect him without meaning to. Nothing dark or angsty, she loves him dearly but work and time constraints make it hard for them to see one another. Yc's single mom frequently drops him off at her friend's house when she goes off for work. There, he grows attached to the son(mc) they have who takes care of you while you're around.

Got the gist? Cue 10 years later!

Yc is all grown up now (somewhere in his teens) and going through that wonderful stage in life called puberty. Hormones flying everywhere and awkward sexual tension runs rampant as yc realises that what used to be simple hugs and casual affection from mine becomes so much more complex when it tends to send blood rushing to certain nether regions.

This rp can go in either a light direction or a darker one if you want nc to be involved. For the former, I just thought it'd be cute to rp something with an age difference, especially between a frazzled hormonal teen and someone who should rightly be thought of as nothing more than an older brother. If you're leaning towards the former, I'll have to say first that I can't really do completely vanilla sex. There has to be some sort of spice to it. What sort, we can discuss after comparing our o/o.

For the latter.. the term nc kinda says it all. It'd be interesting though to see how their relationship changes after such an incident. Would yc be wracked with guilt? Push for more? Would mine allow it because he has never been able to say no to yours when it comes to requests? Might not even be outright nc but dubcon.

Looking for: Frazzled hormonal teen. (there could be around.. a 10 year age gap between them. yc's age range should be around 17-19)

Influences: Flat

• Mafia Mayhem
      !!

Category:Bondage/NC/Ex

Summary:Why, yes, I do have a gun in my pocket but that don't mean I'm not happy to see you.

Scenarios:
    There can't be anything that I can put here which you've not heard before. The only slight twist I'm offering is that other than being an assured, manipulative bastard, my character is also an assured, manipulative bastard who just so happens to like spreading his legs and being called a bitch.

He keeps this under wraps because it won't do for such a secret to be revealed. However *dramaface* a rival don/detective what-have-you finds out and uses this to their advantage.

or

The boss'.. tendencies are known of but no one really kicks up too much of a fuss over it. A new bodyguard/personal doctor gets hired, someone who has always thought of himself as maybe-asexual or simply not interested in romance because dating and/or the horizontal tango has never done much for them. However, this is very much not the case when they accidentally overhear/stumble across the boss during one of his sessions and feel stirrings for the first time. The newcomer finds that he does have a sexual libido after all, only that it seems to be attached to a certain amount of pain and domination.

Honestly, I'm leaning more towards the latter scenario. YC could be someone straight-laced, pretty much thinks himself as normal (yes, despite working for the mafia) and thus to find that he only gets aroused at what he considers to be deviant practices would reasonably freak him out. The boss could slowly lead him and coax the darker side of him out, assure him that it's nothing to get ashamed over.

Looking for: Rival don/detective/personal doctor/bodyguard

Influences: Saezuru tori. Watching my sib play Godfather.

• Being a Porn star is Hard (pun fully intended)

Category:Bondage/NC/Ex

Summary: No no, stop being a coward and fuck me harder, the fans out there are expecting more you know? You have to play the role of the dark warlord more convincingly.. Well, alright, the plastic swords kinda ruin it but our budget's running out right now..

Scenarios:
    • MC is an established porn star who has always been the darling of the company.. till the day YC comes in and starts stealing the limelight away from him. The company director, tired of the constant fighting between his two stars (it brings down morale and tends to destroy the sets) and the childish pranks they play on one another (who exchanged the faux cum with super glue!?) decides to put his skewed sense of humor to good use by ordering that the two of them will have to work together. And by work, he means star together in a porn film. Because, hey, their works have always been rather 'soft' and what better way to change that than to bring two rivals together who will most likely engage in rough, explosive sex?

OR

MC is an established porn star who has always been the darling of the company while yours is a newcomer recently scouted because of his attractive looks and body. The only problem is, he's awfully shy and awkward on camera, nor is he able to have any sort of chemistry with the people they've paired him up with. Frustrated, the director gets mc to try and teach him the ropes. To everyone's surprise, when mc is involved, he actually starts to perform better.

Looking for: Younger Newcomer (doesn't have to be younger if this doesn't sit well with you)

Influences: My crack head.

• Merlewood Academy
      !!
    [/list]

Category:NC/Extreme

Summary: Boys' Boarding School gone very very wrong..

Details:
    The System? Ha! The System has been an inheritance in this school for ages...

Underneath its polished and prestigious facade, a hint of something sinister creeps underneath. A widespread system of sadistic punishments and sexual lust that permeates its abode... for in Merlewood Academy, sex is a bargaining chip for power and violence but a common tool employed to climb the ranks.

This place is very conservative and traditional and it's full of selfish, privileged teens. So, you've got a bunch of strong-minded spoiled kids put together with no will to settle down.

A dog-eat-dog world of fuck or be fucked, bully or be bullied.

How can I put this the right way? This is a boarding school for students, all guys in their teens. What happens when you gather guys in their puberty in some kind of cage?
    Stress ― Violence ― Rape ―
    A climax of total chaos.

Welcome to Merlewood Academy. We hope you enjoy your stay.

(tldr; basically, merlewood is a school run through sex and violence. They're both used interchangeably by the students to get to the top and perpetrated on by the others to remain where they are. The ranks below show where you fall into.)

Ranks
    King: The big bad mofo that controls the school. Getting him displeased would be a very bad, bad idea.

Queen: The sexual symbol of the school, further strengthening the King's status. Only the King can touch him and this gives him valuable protection (namely rape) against all the other boys. (sort of like a king's consort)

Knight: The inner circle that protects the King and Queen and are their confidantes.

Jack: Jack-of-all-trades, simply shortened to Jack. They are dispatched by the Knights to do all the dirty work. Jacks have a certain amount of immunity but the 'work' they are called upon to do have been known to be displeasing and even harmful. Still, any sort of immunity is good immunity.

Numbers: The rankless majority that make up the very bottom of the pyramid. Good luck if you fall into this category.

MC: The Queen; Used to be a sniffly trembling crybaby before realising that there was no place in the system for one. Unless you enjoy being taken advantage of night after night. Started to learn to use his looks to his advantage and slowly climb up the ranks, finally securing the second highest position for himself.

OR

The King himself

Looking for/Scenarios: A newcomer/Knight that manages to protect the Queen when he falls from his position, A newcomer that just enrolled whom used to be a very good friend of the Queen and now seeks to oust the King himself, A teacher that is unfamiliar with the System but is trying to change it/do good

OR

Someone who ousts the King from his current position and decides to wreak revenge

Influences: Shiiku Gakari Rika, Lord of the Flies

• Idol Fever

Category:Bondage/Light

Summary:Your band member can't seem to stop touching you in completely inappropriate ways and my god are the fans actually shipping the two of you together!?

Scenarios:
    Yep, your typical ol' band RP. Except I'm leaning more towards the feel of an asian idol band (eg. beast, superjunior, bigbang, arashi) rather than the western rock n roll, sex and drugs one.

A pretty successful idol band sets up casting auditions for a new member and YC successfully gets in. MC delights in teasing/annoying this new member which results in blows being exchanged. YC may either be naturally hot tempered or a pretty laid back guy but somehow MC just gets under his skin. Whatever the case is, they get into a fight. The problem is, they continue getting into these scuffles and YC wonders just why mine likes provoking him so much.

He finds out one day when he realises that the sped up breathing and flush on MC's face is not due to exertion but rather arousal.

What's a guy to do when a masochist is using him as a means of getting off? Especially when this said masochist is your band member and the others simply laugh it off because it is amusing?

Add accidentally stumbled upon slash fanfics, shipping groups that support their pairing, the management asking them to increase the amount of fanservice touching, hate fans, stalkers to the mix and nobody ever said being in the spotlight would ever be this chaotic or weird.

OR

If you're uncomfortable with the masochistic slant, MC could simply be someone that keeps trying to hit on yours and amping up the fanservice to yc's chagrin

Looking for: The new member

Influences: Pretty Korean boybands being blasted 24/7 on tv, Black-Winged Love, You're Beautiful

• Fudanshi Fantastic

Category:Bondage/Light

Summary:  Ahaha, those are not two boys involved in a passionate kiss. What're ya talkin about? That's, uh, a very flatchested tomboy girl. Pft, can't you tell?

Scenarios:
    MC is a rotten fanboy who has always kept his stash of secret yaoi porn safe. Despite popular opinion, it has never crossed his mind that he might be gay. He has never been turned on by any of the stuff he keeps, it's just that the softer bl romances makes his heart go doki doki. One day, at a convention, he manages to meet with a fellow fudanshi (yc) and they hit it off.

MC finds out that yours is the author of an online m/m webcomic that he really likes. YC needs a model for certain scenes and mine agrees to this to help out his newfound friend. Of course, soon enough, they both find out that it's hard to keep their minds on the task at hand when they can't keep their eyes off each other.

OR

Same as the above, except my chara here is a bit more flexible with his sexuality and meets his fellow fudanshi at a job call for two models that are able to engage in rather intimate scenes with one another.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fandoms

The more obscure ones..
    Putting these up here first so they have a more premium vantage point. xD

• Flat (aogiri natsu)

Aki/Heisuke (10 yrs later, with Aki going through that wonderful period called puberty and realising that Heisuke happens to be the main star when it comes to late night fantasies)
    i feel dirty orz

• Sfeer Theory

Balzac/Luca (because it moves too slooowly)

• Saezuru Tori (yoneda kou)

Doumeki/Yashiro (likewise)

• Transformation (Rai Kirah)

Aleksander/Seyonne

• Silver Diamond

Chigusa/Rakan

• Any stories by the authors below
    - est em
    - basso/natsume ono
    - yamashita tomoko
    - suzuki tsuta

Not-so obscure ones..

• Daiya no A

(i can't be the only one who watches this...)
    FuruMiyu. Only caught up with the anime for this one. I really want to see a rentboy!Miyuki AU ahaha. Don't really see how this'll fit into the present timeline so probably in the future when they're in college. I would also love anyone who wants to do some sort of ABO!verse for them

• Free

Reigisa. I want a future AU here where the boys have all somehow drifted apart from each other/lost contact and Rei ends up working in some deadbeat job that has nothing to do with swimming at all. Either his office friends call up a streetwalker for him on his birthday as a joke thinking that h needs to loosen up, or someone discreetly passes him a number and he calls it up despite his better judgement... Whatever the case, I want streetwalker Nagisa bursting back into his life at this point.

• Haikyuu

No particular ideas for this beyond ABO!verse but I wouldn't doing something daisuga related

NOT ACCEPTING ANYTHING BELOW HERE FOR THE MOMENT

• FMA

Anyone/Roy.. Ok, not really, but it comes pretty close. Favourite would be Hughes, but am also interested in more weirder ones like Scar or King Bradley. Yes. It is possible.. Somehow.
    And. Uh. Also, Scar/Miles. The pairing has potential, really.

• One Piece

Zoro/Sanji (craving AU, any sort)

• Eyeshield 21

Musashi/Hiruma (craving AU, any sort)

• Sex Pistols/Love Pistols

Original
    Maximillian Seymour/David Woodville
    Kunimasa/Norio

• Junjo Romantica
    Nowaki/Hiroki

• Vassalord
    Charley/Rayflo

General Pairings

HumanxSelkie
    DragonxDragonrider
    NagaxHuman
    *any sort of monsterxHuman
    StalkerxStalked/KidnapperxKidnapped
    CastawayxCastaway
    IslanderxCastaway
    BodyguardxCeo
    GuardxPrisoner
    PrisonerxPrisoner
    Fairytale twists
    DetectivexThief
    KemonomimixKemonomimi/Human[/list][/list][/list]
    « Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 03:34:35 AM by graverunner »

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2010, 06:12:45 AM »

Pics that take my fancy. Would like to do an RP revolving around/inspired by it. If it looks delish as well to you, PM and we can discuss something out.
    « Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 08:16:11 AM by graverunner »

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2011, 02:36:13 AM »

Same as the above. Except non-pics.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 08:16:27 AM by graverunner »

Re: The Plot Harem (M/M)
    « Reply #5 on: May 17, 2011, 03:31:18 AM »
    Added 3 new ideas:

• Fandom Idea for Tiger and Bunny

• Being a Porn Star is Hard (pun fully intended)

• Bodyguard

Re: The Plot Harem (M/M)
    « Reply #6 on: November 17, 2011, 10:31:08 PM »
    Added:

Original:

• Hey, would you like to bang

• Mafia Mayhem

Fandom:

Some obscure ones.. too many to list here, fma, one piece, eyeshield 21

+

General Pairings

Re: Ooh, Mister Plotbunny, ooh (M/M, M/F, looking for M)
    « Reply #7 on: January 06, 2012, 01:01:58 AM »
    Added:

General

Merged both m/m and m/f threads.

M/M:

• Fudanshi Fantastic

M/F:

• In this cage

• Dragons are AA

• *So* not breaking a nail

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2015, 02:36:43 PM »
    Added:

General

Updated cravings

M/F:

• What Once Was

M/M:

• Plotty bits and pieces

Fandom:

• Daiya no A, Free and Haikyuu
    « Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 02:40:00 PM by graverunner »

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2016, 01:38:48 AM »
    Added:

M/F:

• Light of my life, fire of my loins

• Hail to the Thief