A star trek wormhole escape themed roleplay(un)

Started by playfullchick76, May 19, 2010, 07:57:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

For this one, I would be part of a race in the Delta quadrant. When faced with the Borg, we fight them, while we also seek a way to flee and save the best and brightest of our people. As we have had wormhole and transwarp technology for decades, we search for a planet far away to flee to.

Finding a world that isnt habitable, we send through a terraforming ship through the wormhole to terraform it to suit us,not knowing that its a world in the DMZ, between the Cardassian union and the Federation. When it gets bad, we send through ships with 5000 people onboard each, through the wormhole to orbit the world thats being terraformed.

Naturally, such a buildup of ships gets the Cardassians attention.They attack one of our battleships patrolling and one ship is enough to destroy all three cardassian ships with no damage at all.That engagement gets the Federations attention as well.

whoever says yes to this one would need to play the part of the Federation captain whos ship is sent to find out whats going on, and who we are.

I would play the captain of the destroyer that intercepts the Federation ship and makes contact, but I'm flexible to a point.