Seeking Tormentor

Started by PandoraPandemonium, May 19, 2010, 07:45:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PandoraPandemonium

Seeking a male to torment and torture Sabrina, a young woman who escaped the cluthches of a violent death.

The story is set in a fantasy world of Vampires and Lycanthropes and any willing participation would be welcome. If you have any ideas on a plot or a storyline please feel free to contact me

Equiandreams

I have an idea to try on. Torment and torture with a purpose -

Sabrina is captured and taken to a castle where she is made to endure suffering for the  pleasure of the master, a vampyr lord. Through training and discipline at the hands of the stable master Fabian, Sabrina learns a whole new meaning of the word serve - to the point of her very survival.

Fabians' an expert horse rider and trainer with a cruel reputation for training young women to service the masters' guests, and provide sport in the castle games. The services range from providing entertainment during dinner for the court to a brutal and unforgiving competiton with other women to determine the loser, who will become the masters' feast of the evening.

A stable hand, Ivan, plays an dual role - at once sympathetic to the plight of Sabrina when she returns to the stables for rest and nourishment, and sadistic as he uses her trust to break down her will and resistance to the role she has been given.

Let me know if it sounds interesting.

EQD