You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 02:47:02 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A plug for an adult-rated Pathfinder / D&D 3.5 site  (Read 361 times)

Offline Gideon Kalve JarvisTopic starter

A plug for an adult-rated Pathfinder / D&D 3.5 site
« on: May 19, 2010, 03:07:03 AM »
Before I continue, I wish to apologize for such a shameless plug for a site on this forum.  However, considering the nature of the place, and that I have been a fan of the works of many of you for a while now, I was hoping to encourage some people who really know how to write and roleplay to try this place out.

The webpage listed below is largely my own work, with only a few exceptions, and the things listed there may be of interest to anybody who likes fantasy, and especially Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 or Pathfinder.  As a matter of interest, I am presently (as in, right this instant) working on putting up functional, balanced rules for erotic play, including spells and magic items (though, naturally, words like "balanced" are relative, but I am doing my best, and have some darn good editors).  The moderators of the site - who are also the owners of the site, though they have been so gracious in letting me write up a setting for them - are very good people, and seem to have things together.

For those of you who enjoy fantasy and chatroom-based roleplaying, Therafim is now online and fully-functional.  It can be found at http://therafim.wikidot.com/start and also accessed on the Sorcery.net server - just look for the #Therafim_OOC channel to introduce yourselves and get started.