News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

So Elliquiy...what are your phobias?

Started by Wolfy, May 18, 2010, 11:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trouble

Quote from: Oniya on May 19, 2010, 08:17:11 PM
They turned Black Peter into a pedophile?

I don't remember the name she gave it, honestly. I think it was meant to be the Krampus. Various regions have their own evil Santa Claus.
Trouble's switches: On/Off
RP Request (MxM) (Current craving for Doctor Who/Torchwood)
Tracking Trouble (A/A's)
I don't always write sex scenes. But when I do, I include bad puns, memes, and quantum physics jokes.

Oniya

Either way.  'Black Peter' was simply the name that I've seen that gets recognized the most.  I only learned the name 'Krampus' this past Christmas during the name changes.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Night Stalker

Yeah main one is agoraphobia for me .  pretty much a fear of large crowds of people and open spaces combined.

Also heights to a lesser extent.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Heaven Sent Blossom

Spiders--and women--oh and spider women.
(full marks for guessing the film there.)

I actually used to be terrified of spiders but I've managed to phase that down to a fierce mistrust. I look at it the same way as I did the first time I saw the movie Labrynth, "Never trust anything that can walk on the ceiling!".

My mother is terrified of moths, which always get a chuckle from me.

GeekFury

Quote from: Heaven Sent Blossom on May 22, 2010, 06:08:29 PM
Spiders--and women--oh and spider women.
(full marks for guessing the film there.)

Dog Soldiers, next.

Spiders and hights for me.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

granny panties on hot women, what up with that?

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

TheWriter

I had a fear of heights.  I managed to conquer it on a camp back in primary school, did it abseiling.