You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 06:56:18 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Exalted Interest Check  (Read 565 times)

Offline Cold HeritageTopic starter

Exalted Interest Check
« on: May 15, 2010, 02:01:50 AM »
Approximately 5 players.

Dragon-Blooded only.

Harborhead.

The game I am proposing sees you, John/Jane Q. Elliquiyan, playing one of the Princes of the Earth. You would be a Dynast, or a Lost Egg folded up into the Dynasty. You would be a member of the secretive All-Seeing Eye, dispatched because Harborhead has been shipping increasingly smaller amounts of jade to the Blessed Isle. The mission of your characters is to find out why this is happening, and to reverse the trend in jade flow.

Standard Dynast chargen, and then another 25 experience on top. Game pace probably once or twice a week.

Sexual content is probably fairly mild. Maybe the occassional bit of restraint and non-consentual sexual intercourse with a humanoid for those who want it; perhaps the threat thereof held over the heads of characters. Your limits are important to me: sexual things you do not wish to happen to your characters will not happen; it is not a line that I cross as a GM.

Offline Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Exalted Interest Check
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 04:13:27 AM »
Please sign me up. 

I'll be working on a fire aspected 'gentleman' of some sort. 

Offline Pumpkin Seeds

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010, 05:26:33 AM »
So much to do!

Offline Drivestort

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2010, 03:14:08 AM »
Yes yes, please me yes! I've been playing for years, and could play just about whatever would need to be covered for the group if it comes down to it.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 03:20:42 AM by Drivestort »

Offline Mercurial

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2010, 11:47:07 PM »
I could be interested. I have a Lost Egg courtesan character pretty much statted up.

Offline Synecdoche17

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2010, 01:35:42 AM »
I have not played anything like this before, but I would be interested in giving it a try. If you're willing to take a newbie, I will sign up.  :-)

Offline Iksander

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2010, 01:45:53 AM »
I'd definitely be interested.  I have an idea of a crass water-aspect that most think is a low class Lost Egg, but is actually an Iselsi agent.

Offline Drivestort

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2010, 03:49:14 PM »
Looks like we've got a group, eh?

Offline Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2010, 01:44:24 AM »
Wow, CH, doesn't this look like an epicly neat group?