You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 01:01:37 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Exotic nights [Female needed!]  (Read 332 times)

Offline OmegamanXTopic starter

Exotic nights [Female needed!]
« on: May 14, 2010, 10:24:40 AM »
I have been craving a good monster rp. Here is a list of the monsters that I would like to rp with. If your interested then please PM me.
if you need more in depth here is a Rp Desc.

Monster world- In a world where men are in constant in danger of the female monsters that roam the lands from the influence  of the Queen Succubi the Humans pray to the powers that be for a champion and they send none other than the Virgin Golden Paladin that transcends through time and space. With his Gold Armor, red cape and Silver sword he takes on these new challenges head on but quickly finds hes taken more than he can chew when most of these "Monsters" try to claim him as their own.

And if not we can do one shots with the monsters I have selected below. Anubis Sphinx Lizardman holstaurus Inari Werecat werwolf golem Echidna Mermaid Amazon Yuki-Onna Unicorn Alraune red slime Orc Kappa dark angel Angel Dryad Black Harpy Lamia honey bee