* Name/Alias; Drizzt Do'Urden
* Age; 200 plus, (Unsure of actual age.)
* Physical Description;
* Brief History; Forsaking the ways of his dark people, Drizzt found a new life on the surface of Faerun. It took many years of hard earned trust and determination to finally allow him to freely walk the surface, but Drizzt never wavered thanks to the friends he made in the corners of the world of the Forgotten Realms and beyond. An ally to dwarves, humans, halfings, and elves, Drizzt Do'Urden is an unequaled master of the twin scimitar style, his superior speed, agility, and dexterity with a blade known throughout the realms, as well as his heart and compassion for all the goodly races.
* A brief paragraph depicting the characters receipt of the invitation; Drizzt was sitting in a tavern in Baldur's Gate, awaiting news of a friend that was supposed to meet him there, when someone walked in with an invitation to join a tournament. Normally Drizzt would have avoided such an invite, but then the robed man showed a pendant that belonged to his friend, saying she had died on the slopes of the mountains, trying to reach Baldur's Gate at their appointed time. Drizzt knew the man spoke truth after that, but how he had come by the pendant was a mystery for him, and he intended to find out, only to find that the man had gone into thin air, leaving the letter and the way to get to the arena behind.
* Brief list of powers; Able to drop a globe of impenetrable darkness that no light or sight enhancement can see through or in. Able to light non burning magical fairy fire on his targets with a thought, allowing the Drow to see his targets that much easier. Drizzt is also able to see into the infrared spectrum, but the transition takes a few seconds back and forth.
* Weaknesses; Bright flashes of light in general, given his race's genetic makeup and the centuries they have lived underground as well, although it isn't as bad as it is for the rest of his race. The Drow possesses no superhuman strength, so he is easily killed in that sense, but he makes up for it in speed, agility, and dexterity.
* Weapons available to them; Twin scimitars on his hips, both heavily enchanted, a collection of throwing daggers in his clothing and in his boots, and a small crossbow with powerful sleeping darts on his person as well. Icingdeath is a fire absorbing blade, magical or otherwise. Twinkle has a much sharper edge than it appears, and it glows when danger is near at hand.
* Special items; Four anklets that enhance his speed for both his legs and hands, two of which he found during his travels, and the other two his dwarven friends crafted for him. Drizzt has a magical onyx figurine in the shape of a panther that can call a creature from another plane of existence. He possessed a magical mask at some point as well, allowing him to change his appearance so that walking among the surfacers would not be an issue, but he needed it no longer after a certain point in his adventurous life, accepting his existence and smiling despite the hardships.
* Favorite Fish; Has not tasted much fish so could not say for sure.